Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 7:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OK, so I just came out
OK, so I just came out
I just came out on Facebook - of all places. Shortly after, I received a message from my pregnant, Catholic girlfriend, telling me she wanted nothing to do with me and that I would never see our child. You know what? I fucking crushed arthritis when doctors said I couldn't, so fuck that.

This bitch has bitten off more than she can chew. I am already a great father to two kids, so there is no way in hell that she's going to exclude me from my child's life.

Rant over, that is all.
RE: OK, so I just came out
Wow, that is harsh, and I'm sorry you have to deal with that. If I were you, I would do whatever it takes to simplify the situation. I'd rather pretend to be a Christian than take my baby's mother to court and potentially lose custody.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Pregnant catholic girlfriend?
That's a nice thing for a change. I guess she should not have brought about an illegitimate child if she cared for her faith so much.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
(May 3, 2012 at 4:50 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: Pregnant catholic girlfriend?
That's a nice thing for a change. I guess she should not have brought about an illegitimate child if she cared for her faith so much.

It's further complicated by the fact that she is Dominican and her family believe in witchcraft. Their religion is a bastardisation of Catholicism and African Voodoo. Fuck me, how did I get myself into this shit...
(May 3, 2012 at 4:58 pm)gringoperry Wrote:

It's further complicated by the fact that she is Dominican and her family believe in witchcraft. Their religion is a bastardisation of Catholicism and African Voodoo. Fuck me, how did I get myself into this shit...

Well, somehow you did. In this blessed day, I can wish you nothing but good luck.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
Gringo, you knocked up M? What the hell? I didn't know that.

Anyway, congrats on coming out. It is about fucking time. As for the rest of it, you'll love her again in a week and you'll regret losing your shit. Big Grin I completely disagree with her and think she is being uppity, but I know you.
I still lover her now, Shelly, that's why I've been putting on this charade of being a deist - to please her. Sad But I can't do it any more.
(May 3, 2012 at 4:58 pm)gringoperry Wrote:

Steady on sailor, I ain't got the drinks in yet Tongue

But seriously, that's unfortunate, but what can you do?
Fathers have rights to their children. Just don't try to take the child from the mother, unless she's totally unfit. That can mess a kid up. Trust me, I have a 3 year old in therapy because of separation anxiety that her father still refuses to acknowledge. Try to be civil with her, at the very least. Your child deserves that much, and good luck to you!

(May 3, 2012 at 4:58 pm)gringoperry Wrote: It's further complicated by the fact that she is Dominican and her family believe in witchcraft. Their religion is a bastardisation of Catholicism and African Voodoo. Fuck me, how did I get myself into this shit...

been there exactly. ta loca dominicana ... but sexy as can be. lol.
they can land a rover on mars, yet they still have to stick a human finger up my ass to do a prostate exam?! - ricky gervais

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any ignostics who came out of the closet? Der/die AtheistIn 10 2226 June 3, 2018 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Who reacted the worst when you "came out" as an Atheist? godlessheatheness 45 4768 April 7, 2017 at 6:10 pm
Last Post: Cephus
  Question for Atheists: Is coming out as an atheist as hard as coming out as gay? Blackrook 46 11939 May 2, 2015 at 2:38 am
Last Post: robvalue
  So this came with the copy of the God Delusion I just bought. Mudhammam 19 4874 April 23, 2014 at 11:35 am
Last Post: DarkHorse
Tongue I basically came out to my mom... downeygirl 13 5071 August 9, 2012 at 5:54 pm
Last Post: MountOlympus
  What came first, the atheist or the theist? Cecco 201 48592 August 12, 2010 at 9:44 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet