Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 10:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christian Mingle, The Easiest Way To Get Laid.
Christian Mingle, The Easiest Way To Get Laid.
Come on, I know you guy's have thought about it. There is no doubt this is potentially one of the most abusable dating systems online. Here's the link for all the perverts. Good Hunting! (lol jk.)

http://www.christianmingle.com/
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
RE: Christian Mingle, The Easiest Way To Get Laid.
Not me. I know some people do it. But I cant have sex with someone who isn't on the same page as me. If Ayn Rand were as sexy as Angelina Jolie I still couldn't do it. Her idea of selfishness as an absolute economic solution in all conditions fucks the middle class and working poor.

And it doesn't even have to be about religion either. I couldn't date someone that much younger than me. I am 46 and cant see myself dating even a 23 year old atheist. Our tastes in music and art and pop culture would most likely be vastly different. Plus even if they had a PHD you still need age and life experience no matter what.

I know people do that and that is fine for them, But I have to like the thoughts of the other person and be mostly on the same page.

If others simply want to get a one night stand, that too, if consensual I'd simply say use protection otherwise you might have an 18 year liability around your neck or pick up something that could kill you.
Quote:I am 46 and cant see myself dating even a 23 year old atheist.

Plus, she might injure you. Best not to take chances.
Yes, get laid by a woman who is only going to give you missionary... <.<;
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
Since this site was brought up, I thought I'd post this.

Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
This entire thread is made out of win. Everything in it. All of it.

Also, I have learned that christian women, for some reason, find themselves using websites like that a looot. I used to hit a couple up a couple years ago, back before I moved to Wi., where I would literally put "atheist looking to be saved by an angel" as my intro-line. I invented some big sob-story about how I needed jesus in my life but I "needed an angel to guide me to him."

I spoke about god with a few...angels. Though they were more like demons. One was practically a vampire with how she bit into my neck at one point. And another screamed like a banshee. But oh we discussed god quite a bit. Not in any particular format, and the conversations were very, very punctual, very short. But he was brought up a lot, at least. And THAT is what matters most.
(June 21, 2012 at 6:39 pm)Faith No More Wrote: Since this site was brought up, I thought I'd post this.

Ah bigotry gotta love it.
Expect nothing less from a Christian dating site.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(June 21, 2012 at 6:06 pm)Annik Wrote: Yes, get laid by a woman who is only going to give you missionary... <.<;

LOL! Annik, you need to fuck a couple more Christian women before you make that kind of judgement. Wink

PS. Pics or it didn't happen....

PPS. Make sure at least one of them is a preachers daughter.
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
(June 21, 2012 at 7:55 pm)Faith No More Wrote: Expect nothing less from a Christian dating site.

Apparently they don't realize that there are xtians who aren't straight.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't exactly feel the same way I once did. Ryantology 18 2721 January 26, 2017 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  If someone says science can't explain everything what's the best way to repond? ReptilianPeon 94 13249 December 14, 2016 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Asmodee
  Theist trope: "Is life just a game?", what's the best way to rerpond? ReptilianPeon 8 3116 May 20, 2016 at 4:06 am
Last Post: Alex K
  If someone says to me "consciousness, therefore god", what's the best way to respond? ReptilianPeon 56 7799 March 9, 2016 at 7:02 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Justifying the way things are. Combanitorics 11 3586 October 31, 2015 at 10:42 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Best way to annoy a theist Dystopia 21 5835 July 21, 2014 at 12:39 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
Question What's the best way to shut up a theist? Zidneya 97 23352 May 3, 2014 at 2:10 am
Last Post: Rampant.A.I.
  What's the best way to shut up a Presuppositionalist? Rampant.A.I. 38 7242 April 30, 2014 at 4:51 pm
Last Post: DeistPaladin
  Deists-why do you believe this way? heathendegenerate 21 4037 March 22, 2014 at 11:05 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  This Gem is Making it's way Around FB festive1 13 3062 November 9, 2013 at 8:06 pm
Last Post: Minimalist