Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 12:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ITT we talk about.......
ITT we talk about.......
Our aspirations in life. Doesn't matter if it's career, wealth, travel, meet famous person, cure cancer, w/e.

I have 2.

1) to be a foreign correspondent for a newspaper, American or British. I would like to cover foreign politics, war/humanitarian.

2) To become a politician.

Not to fussed on cash, but i'd like to have enough to save for retirement and for a deposit on a house. Maybe enough to have a holiday every year, but i'm east on that one.

Would love to meet John F Burns. I missed the chance to meet Christopher Hitchens by staying in NYC and not travelling to D.C, I don't want to miss the chance to meet another journalistic legend

What are your aspirations in life.
RE: ITT we talk about.......
(July 6, 2012 at 6:28 pm)5thHorseman Wrote: What are your aspirations in life.

To be happy Smile
To run a small non-profit research farm.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(July 6, 2012 at 7:08 pm)Rhythm Wrote: To run a small non-profit research farm.

Around here, that means "grow weed". Big Grin
I'd be okay with that, hell, thrilled. Here though, that would be decidedly "for-profit".
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
To become a father. And a Jedi.
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The queen doesn't half talk some shit Cod 11 2060 December 26, 2018 at 9:28 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  somebody, Please Talk Sense into My Stupid Head. I Think I'm Getting Ready to Fuck Up Rhondazvous 30 2241 September 13, 2018 at 5:41 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Making small talk more interesting Bahana 33 2874 April 9, 2018 at 1:16 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Not knowing what to talk about Der/die AtheistIn 25 2095 February 26, 2018 at 8:20 pm
Last Post: c172
  Let's talk about life. Edwardo Piet 51 3925 November 17, 2017 at 4:38 am
Last Post: Martian Mermaid
  Lets talk about your pants brewer 65 6427 November 3, 2017 at 7:06 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  International Talk Like a Pirate Day Jehanne 14 1747 October 10, 2017 at 8:50 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Hey. Anybody wants to Skype and talk mindlessly about something? ErGingerbreadMandude 69 11787 February 24, 2017 at 9:49 am
Last Post: Joods
  Let's talk about the 'tyranny of happiness' Longhorn 28 3201 January 30, 2017 at 9:23 pm
Last Post: johan
  Let's not talk about election Sterben 21 2145 November 11, 2016 at 10:34 pm
Last Post: Minimalist