Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets talk about your pants
Lets talk about your pants
No guys, not panties much as you might like. But girls, if you'd like to talk about your panties who am I to stop you.  

OK, how do you put on and take off your pants? Does it depend on the type of pants or the fit?

On for me: Standing up, one leg in then the other and finish with pulling the top over my butt/junk.

Off for me: Standing up, loosen the top, step on the bottom material of the pant leg with the opposite foot and pull leg out, repeat. 

Next, what type of pants do you usually wear (not shorts)? 

For me work was always black dockers, non work is blue jeans/dungarees.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: Lets talk about your pants
I usually wear jeans.

I put on the jeans one leg at a time.

I take off the jeans by loosening the top, lowering the jeans below my bubble butt, then bending over to raise my left leg to pull the jeans off, holding onto to the jeans leg, then lowering my left leg to raise my right leg to finish the job.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I've heard that even the pope puts his dress on one leg at a time.
Put on: one leg at a time, preferably, while sitting down, then finish up the top part.

Take off: The reverse of the above, mainly... remove the top part, sit down, remove one leg at a time.

Types of pants? lately, only cargo pants, but slim fit ones... I'm not fond of the baggy look, but I do find the side pockets immensely useful.... for keeping my phone on one side, and my wallet on the other, instead of the pockets up above where the legs bend.
Some stupid manufacturers don't seem to thinks of pockets as useful things, so they place them over the knee... others try to be fashiony and decide to make diagonal pockets... from where things can only fall.... and some combine both!

I do wonder why they don't make jeans with these side pockets. I'd buy them.... as it is, I never wear jeans.
I wear comfy pants.

Because of my knee injury, I sit to put my pants on and even that's been difficult.

To take off... I'm usually in the bathroom, sitting on the toilet, so while they are around my knees, I just kick them off all the way Big Grin
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(November 1, 2017 at 12:44 pm)Joods Wrote: I wear comfy pants.

Because of my knee injury, I sit to put my pants on and even that's been difficult.

To take off... I'm usually in the bathroom, sitting on the toilet, so while they are around my knees, I just kick them off all the way Big Grin

Thanks for that visual.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I do the on/off pretty much like you, Mark. I wear work pants like Dickies now that I don't have a job. I'm thinking about cargo style, but as Poca mentioned, I'll have to look into the pocket placement. I wear cargo shorts like from Carhartt when it's warm, and I miss being able to put my phone somewhere other than my shirt pocket.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
jeans

cuff the legs too

sometimes single sometimes a double
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Pssssh, pants.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Since I was stricken with gall bladder trouble, except for dr appts, I'm wearing a bathrobe every day.

It comes out tomorrow. Can't come soon enough.

Blech . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lets play mastermind Nay_Sayer 9 589 November 28, 2019 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  The queen doesn't half talk some shit Cod 11 2065 December 26, 2018 at 9:28 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  somebody, Please Talk Sense into My Stupid Head. I Think I'm Getting Ready to Fuck Up Rhondazvous 30 2251 September 13, 2018 at 5:41 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Making small talk more interesting Bahana 33 2878 April 9, 2018 at 1:16 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Not knowing what to talk about Der/die AtheistIn 25 2110 February 26, 2018 at 8:20 pm
Last Post: c172
  Let's talk about life. Edwardo Piet 51 3960 November 17, 2017 at 4:38 am
Last Post: Martian Mermaid
  International Talk Like a Pirate Day Jehanne 14 1757 October 10, 2017 at 8:50 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Hey. Anybody wants to Skype and talk mindlessly about something? ErGingerbreadMandude 69 11907 February 24, 2017 at 9:49 am
Last Post: Joods
  Let's talk about the 'tyranny of happiness' Longhorn 28 3225 January 30, 2017 at 9:23 pm
Last Post: johan
  Let's not talk about election Sterben 21 2154 November 11, 2016 at 10:34 pm
Last Post: Minimalist