Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awww man this is just sick
Awww man this is just sick
I'm not exactly a dog or cat lover, but this is just cruel.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ead_module

Fuck you Mormons who are responsible for this. You twisted bastards.
RE: Awww man this is just sick
*pukes a little bit in her mouth"

That's just sick!!
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

That is the most despicable thing! Poor kitty!

If you have to resort to torturing defenseless animals to prove your point, then just maybe you don't have a point. Heartless, repulsive, insane fucking bastards.

You know, its amazing how in a country full to the brim of guns and personal information just floating around that people like that are still alive.
Just a thought.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
Mormons are not just harmless kooks.
How can you hurt animals to begin with? They are usually feircely loyal, loving and completely innocent. Thats the kind of shit that make's me want to hurt people.
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
If I wasn't high as shit right now I would totally go super saiyan and beat the crap out those crackers... poor kitty.
Cunt
the dude in the picture on the right in the article, very quickly reminded me of "chuff" on here. with the bald head and headphones on. fuck, glad it wasn't dude. concrete heats as it cures too, so not only could kitty's lungs probably get air well but he was probably burned to some degree. these people need the same treatment.
they can land a rover on mars, yet they still have to stick a human finger up my ass to do a prostate exam?! - ricky gervais
(July 10, 2012 at 5:19 pm)frankiej Wrote: If I wasn't high as shit right now I would totally go super saiyan and beat the crap out those crackers... poor kitty.

Spirits gave us the powers to beat the shit out of all others and not feel a thing when they hit us! All hail the mighty power of the booze, and save the kitties!
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(July 10, 2012 at 5:25 pm)jackman Wrote: the dude in the picture on the right in the article, very quickly reminded me of "chuff" on here. with the bald head and headphones on. fuck, glad it wasn't dude.

I thought Chuff's avatar was a picture of Karl Pilkington...
Cunt

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm sick and tired of Christianity Der/die AtheistIn 73 10548 December 29, 2017 at 4:04 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Physical man VS Spiritual man Won2blv 33 6071 July 9, 2016 at 9:54 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Christians Make Me Sick ~ Eve th Nice Ones Rhondazvous 16 3273 May 17, 2016 at 11:50 am
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Are you sick of hearing about Jesus? Pizza 50 8694 July 21, 2015 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  sick of your threats Christianity! atheist04330 12 2004 July 13, 2014 at 10:24 am
Last Post: Jenny A
  If Jesus was just a man, why all the stories? 1tasolo 38 9114 January 31, 2014 at 8:43 am
Last Post: catman
  Sick Bastards Minimalist 18 4522 May 6, 2013 at 10:48 am
Last Post: FallentoReason
  Should God the Father adore man for teaching him better morals and ethics than what he has taught man? Greatest I am 21 9478 March 13, 2013 at 3:01 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am
  Sacrifices are sick! Contradiction Alert!!! catfish 137 53313 August 14, 2012 at 7:09 am
Last Post: Zen Badger