Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 12:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Legit: I found Jesus on Youtube!
Legit: I found Jesus on Youtube!
So I received the strangest message in my admin inbox of my Facebook community page. It asked me to go to this page, and read this crazy letter from some conspiracy nut:

Truth about the vril society, clones, celebrities, and the queen lizard

I done a few searches on the name of the guy from the letter, which lead me to this:

Jesus' website

And finally, this:

I totally believe all of this; it's too extraordinary not to be true.
RE: Legit: I found Jesus on Youtube!
(July 14, 2012 at 3:52 pm)Gambit Wrote: I totally believe all of this; it's too extraordinary not to be true.

Seriously?
(July 14, 2012 at 5:17 pm)Insanity x Wrote:
(July 14, 2012 at 3:52 pm)Gambit Wrote: I totally believe all of this; it's too extraordinary not to be true.

Seriously?

He has to be kidding.

Fuck the Kill shot, the Khill shot is way more scary.

"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.

Its obvously true, all of what you've shown exists in this world, say, wanna buy this bridge I own in brooklyn? Big Grin
What? Think about it. I get a mysterious message directing me to this poor clone who is being tortured by the Illuminati, which leads me directly to the messiah's website and then his Youtube channel. It's a sign, man, I'm telling you. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do first, though. Do I save the clone or book a flight to Australia to take my place in Jesus' super dooper tribulation program? Damn, now I know how Batman felt in Batman Forever when he had to choose between Robin and Chase.
Hint;-)

Invest in glass manufacturers
Sorry, Gambit; call me Mr Cynic but it's the use of phrases like "super dooper" that is making me not believe you.

As for the Batman choice thing, clearly he should have saved the girl and let the whiny little shit Robin fall. Think about it. He sends Bruce Wayne on a guilt trip over his circussy parents, shows he can't be trusted by abusing the hospitality of stately Wayne Manor and breaking into the Batcave, steals the Batmobile and endangers Batman's secret identity (a plot point which has to happen at least once per superhero film). Finally he blackmails his way into becoming Batman's sidekick whereupon he immediately proves to be more trouble than he's worth by not only requiring rescuing but also forcing Batman into the apparent dilemma of choosing between his love and his 'partner'. Good guy or not, there really wasn't a choice.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(July 14, 2012 at 9:24 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Sorry, Gambit; call me Mr Cynic but it's the use of phrases like "super dooper" that is making me not believe you.

As for the Batman choice thing, clearly he should have saved the girl and let the whiny little shit Robin fall. Think about it. He sends Bruce Wayne on a guilt trip over his circussy parents, shows he can't be trusted by abusing the hospitality of stately Wayne Manor and breaking into the Batcave, steals the Batmobile and endangers Batman's secret identity (a plot point which has to happen at least once per superhero film). Finally he blackmails his way into becoming Batman's sidekick whereupon he immediately proves to be more trouble than he's worth by not only requiring rescuing but also forcing Batman into the apparent dilemma of choosing between his love and his 'partner'. Good guy or not, there really wasn't a choice.

I agree with this; I remember mentally rewritten the scene with Batman smirking, using the double batarang(?) to release chase and cut both the Riddler and Two Face's dicks off; just to illustrate the fact that they obviously didn't need them, having asked such a stupid question. Of course, I never considered in that scenario that the Riddler and Two face could have been gay; in which case, my bad.

ROFLOL
Hi Gambit, I found your thread post from my IP Tracker on my site.

How ya doin?...

(Jesus)
OMG it's Jesus! Hey Stevie, how's messiahing going for you? Also, hook me up with that IP tracker; I could use that for my blogs.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How we found out Evolution is true fredd bear 38 2763 March 26, 2019 at 4:23 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  I've found God? ScienceAf 120 27203 October 8, 2017 at 12:30 pm
Last Post: brewer
  St. Columba's hut found Foxaèr 43 13917 July 13, 2017 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: FatAndFaithless
  If they found Jesus' turd what would they do with it? Fake Messiah 64 7075 August 26, 2016 at 4:40 pm
Last Post: Losty
  I found a pastor who has a strange fixation on flaming buttholes and asbestos diapers TaraJo 12 3206 April 30, 2016 at 11:36 am
Last Post: vorlon13
Video Christian faimily disowns gay teen son on youtube Fake Messiah 10 3015 April 29, 2016 at 6:18 pm
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  My baby's momma found Jesus... The Reality Salesman01 53 11218 April 15, 2015 at 2:51 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  I found... this... dyresand 62 15465 January 7, 2015 at 11:21 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  I was lost but now Im found tonyintheLight 244 27724 December 18, 2014 at 10:53 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  In Christianity, Does Jesus' Soul Have Anything To Do With Why Jesus Is God? JesusIsGod7 18 7233 October 7, 2014 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: JesusHChrist