Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 3:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think I'm done here, already.
I think I'm done here, already.
I've been browsing the forum all night, and apart from the insult thread, I can't see a single topic that I feel inclined to comment on.

What's the point? There's always an excuse for the actions of God(s).

All the rest of the threads either don't interest me or I'm not well read enough to comment on them.

I'm sick, sore and tired of seeing the same shit, over and over again - here and everywhere else, too. Feels like fucking groundhog day, man.

It's been great meeting you all; and you can be sure I've learned a hell of a lot from the regulars here, but it's time for me to move on. I need to focus on other things, and I can't find any of them here.

So, until I sober up tomorrow, I guess this is probably goodbye.

ROFLOL
RE: I think I'm done here, already.
Okay. Bye.

Best of luck.

LMAO, Gambit! Dramatic goodbye thread? What in the world are you drinking?

You know what I am going to say and you should have thought of it your fucking self, dippy. Wait for it. It's genius. Really, it's worth waiting for. Hang on, buddy. It's coming.

If ya don't fucking like the active threads, start one.

Holy shit. Did I just blow your mind?

Now stop making more boring ass threads and start an interesting one.
I hope you decide to stay, but if not... Farewell. :3
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
Don't do the I have to be here all the time or not at all, give it a rest for a while then come back and feed the ducks cus you want to.
You'll be back, Gambit. You know I'm your cyber bff and I can only take so much facebook group.
At least give me a rep point on the way out.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
And you are?
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stuff you have done (that most people haven' t) onlinebiker 54 4094 October 4, 2022 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Things your family/friends have done you wish. Brian37 5 499 October 19, 2021 at 5:56 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Skynet is already here. ignoramus 8 761 June 12, 2021 at 12:34 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Already want to change my name again Foxaèr 14 798 July 12, 2020 at 1:24 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Who was already judged in a court ? viocjit 25 1910 March 17, 2019 at 6:17 am
  COKE HERE, GET YOUR COKE HERE.... Brian37 7 959 March 3, 2019 at 8:16 am
  I Think We Have A Female Doctor Here. Minimalist 11 1309 September 3, 2018 at 5:58 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Done with my nursing class Foxaèr 27 2265 July 10, 2018 at 1:28 am
Last Post: Godscreated
Big Grin I am done! SteelCurtain 31 1919 December 15, 2017 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  Have you ever said or done really stupid things on purpose just to feel less empty? Edwardo Piet 21 2140 October 14, 2017 at 9:16 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet