Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Think We Have A Female Doctor Here.
I Think We Have A Female Doctor Here.
She'd be delighted to show him how hard she works... starting with cutting his balls off.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/09/texas-d...work-hard/

Quote:Texas doctor claims female doctors get paid less because they ‘do not work as hard’

Quote:The comments were made by Dr. Gary Tigges, who practices in internal medicine, in a feature story in the “Women in Medicine Issue” of the Dallas Medical Journal.

“Yes, there is a pay gap. Female physicians do not work as hard and do not see as many patients as male physicians… Most of the time their priority is something else, family, social whatever,” he said. “Nothing needs to be done about it unless they actually want to work harder and put in hours.”

Quote:Tigges told the Dallas Morning Journal that his comments were “misconstrued” and that he didn’t know they would be published.

Your life is not worth a plugged nickel, asshole.
RE: I Think We Have A Female Doctor Here.

Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(September 2, 2018 at 12:59 am)Minimalist Wrote: Your life is not worth a plugged nickel, asshole.

(volunteers to type the hospital report, because "bilateral orchiectomy" and "craniorectal impaction" are sure to figure prominently in the document)
(September 2, 2018 at 12:59 am)Minimalist Wrote: She'd be delighted to show him how hard she works... starting with cutting his balls off.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/09/texas-d...work-hard/

Quote:Texas doctor claims female doctors get paid less because they ‘do not work as hard’

Quote:The comments were made by Dr. Gary Tigges, who practices in internal medicine, in a feature story in the “Women in Medicine Issue” of the Dallas Medical Journal.

“Yes, there is a pay gap. Female physicians do not work as hard and do not see as many patients as male physicians… Most of the time their priority is something else, family, social whatever,” he said. “Nothing needs to be done about it unless they actually want to work harder and put in hours.”

Quote:Tigges told the Dallas Morning Journal that his comments were “misconstrued” and that he didn’t know they would be published.

Your life is not worth a plugged nickel, asshole.

Having taken care of my late mother who had female doctors, on behalf of her I say, FUCK THIS ASSHOLE.
Really?

As in a lot of male dominated careers, women have to work twice as hard to be considered half as good in some areas.

I’ve fought the whole “boy’s club” mentality before.

I’ve been lucky that I haven’t encountered this type of bullshit very often. I don’t know if it’s just that most of the guys I’ve worked with have been good, or the fact that they know I won’t tolerate it.
Dying to live, living to die.
[Image: whatever-women-do-they-must-do-twice-as-...uote-1.jpg]
(September 2, 2018 at 6:55 am)The Valkyrie Wrote: Really?

As in a lot of male dominated careers, women have to work twice as hard to be considered half as good in some areas.

I’ve been lucky that I haven’t encountered this type of bullshit very often.  I don’t know if it’s just that most of the guys I’ve worked with have been good, or the fact that they know I won’t tolerate it.

This even cuts to the male dominated attitude that testicles and service like police, military that men have to be super heros, and if a woman does the same somehow it is not the same.

Doctor, fire responders, police OR military, why the fuck would I care who saves my ass or protects me solely based on what is between their legs?

I DON'T give a fuck about gender roles. If it is an act of compassion it should not matter who does what or what gender saves the other gender.

I have long accepted that men are not all Rambo, and not all women are meek and weak.

Anyone suggesting that sex organs define might or morality are fucking idiots.
(September 2, 2018 at 2:46 pm)Brian37 Wrote:

I’ve been lucky that I haven’t encountered this type of bullshit very often.  I don’t know if it’s just that most of the guys I’ve worked with have been good, or the fact that they know I won’t tolerate it.

This even cuts to the male dominated attitude that testicles and service like police, military that men have to be super heros, and if a woman does the same somehow it is not the same.

Doctor, fire responders, police OR military, why the fuck would I care who saves my ass or protects me solely based on what is between their legs?

I DON'T give a fuck about gender roles. If it is an act of compassion it should not matter who does what or what gender saves the other gender.

I have long accepted that men are not all Rambo, and not all women are meek and weak.

Anyone suggesting that sex organs define might or morality are fucking idiots.

When my brother returned home from basic training with some friends and I happened to be visiting, I confronted them when I overheard them refer to female soldiers as “portable combat mattresses”.

Needless to say, they got quite the earful from me!

🤬
Dying to live, living to die.
Sounds like he's just saying the male doctors work more hours.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]

Evolution. Kill off enough of the bolloxes like you've been doing and their breeding space is too small.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many here have constant tinnitus? brewer 28 1457 May 20, 2021 at 12:46 am
Last Post: Astreja
  COKE HERE, GET YOUR COKE HERE.... Brian37 7 973 March 3, 2019 at 8:16 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A tale of American healthcare as told through one Doctor visit Figbash 14 1644 December 7, 2018 at 11:48 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Went back to the doctor today Foxaèr 22 1571 October 9, 2018 at 10:36 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Does Anybody Around Here Have Any Dignity? laserthought 17 1564 August 17, 2017 at 6:11 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  [split] I Think I May Have Come Close to Dying Friday Night Jesster 229 28730 July 17, 2017 at 2:22 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  I Think I May Have Come Close to Dying Friday Night Rhondazvous 48 17840 July 16, 2017 at 4:12 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Female wants to join Boy Scouts Richard Loeb 30 4391 March 10, 2017 at 7:40 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  What do men think? What do feminists think that men think? mcolafson 53 5956 September 30, 2016 at 7:03 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Narcissistic Mami- post here and you tell me what you think about me J a c k 70 6869 August 22, 2016 at 1:43 am
Last Post: robvalue