Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 10:40 pm

Poll: When I'm having sex ...
This poll is closed.
I know my god is watching, and he's probably mad.
2.63%
1 2.63%
I'm usually by myself.
10.53%
4 10.53%
I grin and bear it because it's so disgusting.
2.63%
1 2.63%
I'm often drunk and in someone's car.
5.26%
2 5.26%
I'm just releasing all my pent-up issues through my fun parts.
10.53%
4 10.53%
I'm at my best! I'm an incredible fuck!
31.58%
12 31.58%
I make the baby jesus cry because I'm not married.
26.32%
10 26.32%
I usually try to bring a few friends along.
10.53%
4 10.53%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sex vs. Christianity
Sex vs. Christianity
Can you imagine this celebration taking place in the US? A giant penis and/or vagina being carried through the streets of nearly any city in the Bible Belt?
The christards would burst like balloons: "NO NO, not a vagina ... anything but a vagina!! God hates our naughty parts!"

Article Wrote:One of the best-known penis festivals is at Komaki City's Tagata shrine, about 45 minutes outside Nagoya, every March 15. In a neighboring village, a vagina festival is held the Sunday before that. This year, that was the 14th — meaning rare, back-to-back genital worship days.

In the morning, children carry a small vagina to the Ogata shrine. Later, some 40 grown men strain under the weight of a massive vagina while carrying it to the shrine in the main parade. They're followed by two smaller vagina litters.

Link
[Image: Evolution.png]

RE: Sex vs. Christianity
Vagina litters? Toss in some coke, a fifth of jack, and a water bed, and you've got a party!
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Americans are third world people with first world aspirations..they are not much different than Islamic fundamentalists at this point in time.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Actually, I think we are first world people with thrid world aspirations.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Sorry pumpkin it is the other way around. You can't even look after the least of your people with basic health care.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
^ --> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/845400.stm
they can land a rover on mars, yet they still have to stick a human finger up my ass to do a prostate exam?! - ricky gervais
(July 20, 2012 at 9:01 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Sorry pumpkin it is the other way around. You can't even look after the least of your people with basic health care.

Our poorest people do get basic health care. It's called Medicaid.
Science flies us to the moon and stars. Religion flies us into buildings.

God allowed 200,000 people to die in an earthquake. So what makes you think he cares about YOUR problems?
hey stop shitting on my thread assholes!

Please see the OP and keep your posts on topic. Jesus christ, the damn thing got derailed before it even got started.

The question here is why are Christians so disdainful of sex???
[Image: Evolution.png]

(July 20, 2012 at 9:20 am)Thor Wrote:
(July 20, 2012 at 9:01 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Sorry pumpkin it is the other way around. You can't even look after the least of your people with basic health care.

Our poorest people do get basic health care. It's called Medicaid.

We have Medicare here in Oz...many medicines are on PBS and so cost very little by comparison.

(July 20, 2012 at 9:23 am)Cinjin Wrote: hey stop shitting on my thread assholes!

Please see the OP and keep your posts on topic. Jesus christ, the damn thing got derailed before it even got started.

The question here is why are Christians so disdainful of sex???

Sorry Cinj your poll is useless.

When I am having sex.... there is only me and the person I am having sex with...the rest is irrelevant.

Christians seem to be fucking perverts anyway. Why worry about who is fucking who..or what for that matter...just don't do it in the street is all you have to worry about.

As to why Xtians are so worried about who is fucking who or what... I am not qualified to answer but would put forward the hypothesis that they are small minded sheeple that have nothing more important in their lives but what the "Jones are doing"; most of America is like this I am to understand.
The question seems to be, "Did Jesus have a dick, or was he one?"
Trying to update my sig ...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ex-minister of secretive sect, admits to child sex abuse zebo-the-fat 1 176 January 28, 2024 at 10:58 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Church sex abuse: Thousands of paedophiles in French Church zebo-the-fat 8 1229 October 7, 2021 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Religious groups in UK failing children over sex abuse zebo-the-fat 1 1134 September 2, 2021 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Did Mary and Joseph ever have sex? Fake Messiah 41 7313 March 18, 2020 at 8:05 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Fox News’ Father Jonathan Morris is Quitting the Priesthood So He Can Have Sex Fake Messiah 46 10612 June 7, 2019 at 11:04 am
Last Post: Drich
  Ex-Pope Benedict XVI blames 1960s revolution for sex abuse zebo-the-fat 27 3414 April 17, 2019 at 10:55 am
Last Post: brewer
  Pope Francis condemns child sex abuse and Church cover-ups zebo-the-fat 23 3624 August 20, 2018 at 5:33 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Archbishop Philip Wilson guilty of concealing child sex abuses zebo-the-fat 3 815 May 23, 2018 at 12:13 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Church of England 'colluded' with sex abuse bishop Peter Ball zebo-the-fat 4 1727 June 22, 2017 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Does Bible specifically forbid Anal sex? ErGingerbreadMandude 145 16658 March 23, 2017 at 9:52 am
Last Post: Harry Nevis