Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plans In Achieving Global Atheism!
Star 
Plans In Achieving Global Atheism!
I believe that religion is spread thru children,this ideas comes into childrens minds when they are young so they dont know the difference beetwen reality and made up stories.The child is to say helpless,and when she/he grows up its really hard to throw away those ideas. This is why teaching evolution should be astablished in schools,so that reason logic and scientific prof comes into children first. There should also be a law that forbitts parents to teach children religion,that the child will choose its own believes,when he chooses so.

This is my idea how we should get rid of religion,pleas share yours.
[Image: dm-XQKI.jpg]
All Knowing Hippie

[Image: hippie-smile.gif]
RE: Planes In achieving global atheism!
Planes?

Ah yes you ARE only 15yo...yet to meet that horrible creature called Spelling, Grammar, Punctuation and English Lit. ??
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(August 3, 2012 at 6:12 am)All Knowing Hippie Wrote: This is my idea how we should get rid of religion,pleas share yours.

As long as they stop hurting people and forcing there bizarre values onto others then I don't care if they think the world was created by a giant magic lizard named Alexander.
(August 3, 2012 at 6:14 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Planes?

Ah yes you ARE only 15yo...yet to meet that horrible creature called Spelling, Grammar, Punctuation and English Lit. ??

ok got it,yea grammar is a bitch isnt it,yea im not from english speaking countries,and i dont pay attention in class Tiger
[Image: dm-XQKI.jpg]
All Knowing Hippie

[Image: hippie-smile.gif]
(August 3, 2012 at 6:18 am)Insanity x Wrote:
(August 3, 2012 at 6:12 am)All Knowing Hippie Wrote: This is my idea how we should get rid of religion,pleas share yours.

As long as they stop hurting people and forcing there bizarre values onto others then I don't care if they think the world was created by a giant magic lizard named Alexander.

It wasn't???

I am disappoint.Undecided
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(August 3, 2012 at 6:29 am)Zen Badger Wrote: It wasn't???

We'll after hours of research I found his real name.. Simon!
(August 3, 2012 at 6:32 am)Insanity x Wrote:
(August 3, 2012 at 6:29 am)Zen Badger Wrote: It wasn't???

We'll after hours of research I found his real name.. Simon!

So that's where the game comes from.

It all makes sense now.
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
RE: Plans In Achieving Global Atheism!
[Image: GINO2.jpg]

Simon says gimme your worships!
(August 3, 2012 at 6:41 am)Insanity x Wrote: [Image: GINO2.jpg]

Simon says gimme your worships!

Welllllll.... when you put it like that.......

Worship (large)Worship (large)Worship (large)Worship (large)Worship (large)
You're on the right track
All babies are born atheists
They only become theists after being taught by parents and teachers.
Therefore if religion wasn't taught to children, it would all but disappear.

I'm in agreement

However, we have to think about who has the right to stop people from telling their own children whatever they like? Not me

My main problem is that I have no choice but to send my children to a church of england school. I have no choice because there are no alternatives - The church knows the above facts very well and have played the game very well by ensuring that they are heavily involved in the education system.

I think that to teach superstition as FACT to young minds that accept anything teachers or parents tell them is morally wrong.

My wifes job is to care for pre-school children and to give them a pre-school education. Although she is an atheist she makes a real effort to teach the children about ALL religions EQUALLY. She arranges celebrations for ALL of the major religious and cultural holidays, be it Easter, Christmas, Hannukah, Diwali, Holi, Ramadan, Nirvana day, Chinese new year, halloween or shrove tuesday.

I think this is the correct solution - to offer ALL the information without bias, but in reality how can this happen in a school who are funded by and affiliated to a particular doctrine.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good Faith Media: Global Christian Population to reach 3.3 BN by 2050. Nishant Xavier 270 12560 September 30, 2023 at 10:49 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Atheism VS Christian Atheism? IanHulett 80 27081 June 13, 2017 at 11:09 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Atheism, Scientific Atheism and Antitheism tantric 33 12451 January 18, 2015 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: helyott
  Global religion datasets - for research... and interest ManMachine 3 1278 January 7, 2015 at 4:08 am
Last Post: robvalue
  what is our stance on global warming? Jextin 76 11619 September 4, 2014 at 4:21 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Strong/Gnostic Atheism and Weak/Agnostic Atheism Dystopia 26 12121 August 30, 2014 at 1:34 pm
Last Post: Dawsonite
  Debate share, young earth? atheism coverup? atheism gain? xr34p3rx 13 10463 March 16, 2014 at 11:30 am
Last Post: fr0d0
  A different definition of atheism. Atheism isn't simply lack of belief in god/s fr0d0 14 11995 August 1, 2012 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  "Old" atheism, "New"atheism, atheism 3.0, WTF? leo-rcc 69 38053 February 2, 2010 at 3:29 am
Last Post: tackattack
  'Atheist' nations more peaceful, Global Peace Index study finds. theVOID 44 30160 January 12, 2010 at 10:37 pm
Last Post: littlegrimlin1