Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 9:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what is our stance on global warming?
what is our stance on global warming?
I saw a video on CNN bill nye was on CNN and the CNN hosts were talking down to him but i thought cnn was on our side?? so what are the facts about global warming cus it seems like even lot of atheists dont even agree!!!

http://crossfire.blogs.cnn.com/2014/05/0...right-now/

honestly i i want global warming to come and just kill everyone because that would end all suffering in this world, death has such a negative connotation but the reality of the situation is after you die you stop being sad and you stop hurting. There is only so much you can do to change your personal life and for people like me who have to deal with so much pain and so little things in life to smile about i encourage suicide 100%.

One thing that pisses me of about atheists these days is they use BS feel good quotes the same way christians use BS feel good quotes from the bible - but its best to accept reality and understand that everyone has a different point to where they realize their life is not worth living to them and respect their decision to end it all. And I know a lot of you will give a nice dose of advice of taking meds and therapy, but the mental health industry didn't become a multi billion dollar business by helping people.

I know my method, simple and classic - get a car and park in the garage with it shut, even with todays emissions standards vehicles CAN produce enough CO to be lethal, it just takes longer and its better than hanging yourself and people find your body looking peaceful. Just be sure its a shot deal, if you chicken out half way you risk brain damage that will add a whole new level of hell to your life - once you close that garage and start that car it's a one way ticket.

the reason i haven't done it? because i am SCARED. but i know either way i will die one day from age, or from CO or from something else, so that helps me to realize that regardless everyday is a day closer to being free from all the pain. so in the mean time im taking this life with a grain of salt, letting go of things that make me frustrated and ignoring people who make me upset - just trying to get through thi slife smoothly as possible and avoid all unnecessary pain from people. i learned over the years people are always ready to criticize you and talk down to you especially when they have no idea what you are going through - and in the end you know whats best for you, so listen to heaaaart- and get through life smoothly.
RE: what is our stance on global warming?
Happy dying. Please don't bother us too much before you've done it.
Life is to unpredictable to have regrets-Goku, also pain can make you stronger if you choose to. This coming from a person with chronic depression.
[Image: grumpy-cat-and-jesus-meme-died-for-sins.jpg]

I would be a televangelist....but I have too much of a soul.
OP didn't you post that thread that was like, would life be so much better if we all died? Or something like that. Have you ever considered talking to a family member, close friend, or counselor about your depression?
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
My stance on global warming? It sounds very bad.
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
Our stance? My stance is confused. You can't have it. Its mine and I refuse to share.
My stance on global warming is with my feet shoulder width apart, knees slightly bent and leaning slightly forward with a relieved sneer that manages to be threatening and engaging at the same time.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Global warming... instruments say the world is warming.
Instruments also say that the amount of certain gasses I the atmosphere is increasing.
Experiments say that some of those gasses perform a greenhouse effect on the land below.
It then seems that there is a collection between the increase in global temperature and the increase in atmospheric greenhouse gasses.

Also, the increase of these greenhouse gasses is leading to ocean acidification, which is causing a decay in the ability of some animals to retain calcium in their shells, leading to shell-less crustaceans... an odd concept... and plankton decline. Plankton feeds many fish, which feeds other fish, some birds, some land mammals... and, ultimately, even humans.

We may get caught up in the long term effects of this atmospheric problem...
Some say it's too late to do anything about it.
Some say there's still time.
Some say this was bound happen, anyway.
Me? I don't know... I just know that dumping tons after tons of CO2 into the atmosphere can't be good.
Prone?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
It is a pack of lies.
Designed to have the exact effect in you that you are now experiencing.
The primary desired effect-
Public acceptance of de-industrializing the United States (and secondarily Europe) to facilitate merging into the North American Union (one of 10 global divisions of the world as outlined by the Globalist agenda).

By the way, wasn't there something about plants taking IN carbon dioxide?

I have 2 pages of mass animal/ fish and bird die offs in the last couple of years,
but no plant die offs apart from drought.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good Faith Media: Global Christian Population to reach 3.3 BN by 2050. Nishant Xavier 270 13068 September 30, 2023 at 10:49 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  What is your stance on magic fellow atheists ? tahaadi 42 4580 October 13, 2018 at 9:51 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Trump solidified Christian stance with prolife; why he'd make a horrible president. bussta33 12 2821 April 3, 2016 at 5:16 pm
Last Post: Losty
  My stance on religion dyresand 0 531 November 16, 2015 at 11:01 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Being an atheist is not passive, it requires an active stance Dystopia 33 8836 May 27, 2015 at 9:22 am
Last Post: comet
  Global religion datasets - for research... and interest ManMachine 3 1280 January 7, 2015 at 4:08 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Your stance on Hard Atheism trmof 251 43783 December 18, 2014 at 11:02 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Why Agnostic Atheism may not be the most logical stance. Mystic 36 12652 March 1, 2014 at 10:50 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  what is our stance on holistic medicine? leodeo 41 10097 November 9, 2013 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: festive1
Star Plans In Achieving Global Atheism! All Knowing Hippie 24 8709 August 4, 2012 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused