Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 12:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Total War: Rome II
Total War: Rome II
The next game has been announced - it looks bloody awesome! (This has been news since july but since no-one had made a thread on it, I thought I would)

Here's a thread over at twcenter with all the interviews and features:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=547893
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. - J.R.R Tolkien
RE: Total War: Rome II
By the time it comes out I'll probably be finished with Darthmod 8.0 for Empire TW.

Looking forward to it. I hope its moddable.
(August 26, 2012 at 4:33 pm)Minimalist Wrote: By the time it comes out I'll probably be finished with Darthmod 8.0 for Empire TW.

Looking forward to it. I hope its moddable.

Probably not as moddable as Medieval II or Rome I, as trends seem to have been going. The campaign provinces thing seems to be a mesh of Empire and Rome, which is cool.
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. - J.R.R Tolkien
That would be too bad... because CA needs the help. Remember the flaming pigs and naked warriors?

There were some great mods done for Rome TW.... Ancient Empires, Roma Surrectum, Rome Total Realism...... all infinitely better than what those dorks at CA released.
(August 26, 2012 at 4:31 pm)Tobie Wrote: since no-one had made a thread on it

Well, I kinda did:

http://atheistforums.org/thread-13971.html

But I'll let you off seen as it wasn't strictly about Rome TW 2. Smile

But yeah, looks pretty neat Wink Shades
Naval battles with Corvus? Yes? Yes?
(August 26, 2012 at 7:09 pm)Chuck Wrote: Naval battles with Corvus? Yes? Yes?

Yup, they're in. It looks like sieges from the sea are as well.
Hopefully this time we'll have some historical integrity!
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
(August 27, 2012 at 7:08 am)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: Hopefully this time we'll have some historical integrity!

Yeah, the Ptolemeian egypt with stuff that could have come out of the mummy was quite bad.
(August 27, 2012 at 7:35 am)Tobie Wrote:
(August 27, 2012 at 7:08 am)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: Hopefully this time we'll have some historical integrity!

Yeah, the Ptolemeian egypt with stuff that could have come out of the mummy was quite bad.

Not only that, Tobie, not only that.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rota <3 : God of War spoiler WinterHold 3 317 August 8, 2018 at 7:45 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  God of War Napoléon 22 2137 May 3, 2018 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Dawn of War Edwardo Piet 14 2150 August 25, 2017 at 4:32 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  War Thunder anyone? dyresand 0 668 June 2, 2015 at 8:54 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Gears of War Duke Guilmon 10 2444 May 23, 2014 at 1:00 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Rome 2 Total War Something completely different 30 10667 June 7, 2013 at 3:01 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Total war series Ethan1581 4 1448 January 16, 2013 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: Ethan1581
  Rome 2 first ingame footage released Something completely different 16 3774 October 2, 2012 at 6:46 pm
Last Post: Napoléon
  The War Z Reforged 4 2659 September 24, 2012 at 7:11 am
Last Post: Reforged
  Rome Total War Napoléon 33 11653 July 25, 2012 at 2:37 pm
Last Post: Napoléon