Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 12:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Academic research
Academic research
Hi, I hope it's ok to post this here - I didn't see anything in the rules against it, but if I did miss something, I apologise in advance!

I am a researcher in the field of religious, spiritual, and philosophical beliefs. I'm currently running a set of studies, the first stage of which is a simple survey asking ten brief questions about how religious, spiritual, and/or philosophical beliefs influence one's life. It would be great to involve people with as wide a range of different beliefs as possible.

All data is confidential and anonymous, and held securely in accordance with ethical guidelines for studies of this nature. No contact details are asked for, and all questions are optional.

I would be very grateful if people on this forum would consider taking part - the link and more information is here: [removed link]

Thank you! If anybody would be interested in discussing issues raised by the study, I'm happy to respond here - I didn't join the forum just to advertise!
RE: Academic research
become a regular poster and PM the boss - Tiberius, or his team, then you may be able to post your link.
Understood, thanks.
Can (s)he PM me the link, with my permission?
of course, T doesn't run a 1984 site where he chooses what you see and hear. Smile
Of course he does, but as a testament to how well he does this...you don't even realize it. Angel Cloud
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Questionnaire about life (for academic purposes) halos 26 1633 July 28, 2020 at 8:05 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  MedinCell Has Launched a Research Initiative to Formulate Injectable Ivermectin Megabullshit 0 256 April 7, 2020 at 7:04 am
Last Post: Megabullshit
  Please help me with my academic essay racingboo 22 2357 October 14, 2016 at 11:46 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Help me with research! racingboo 0 262 October 12, 2016 at 7:41 am
Last Post: racingboo
  Choose an interesting topic for me to research. Reforged 12 3228 November 13, 2015 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: TheRealJoeFish
  Facebook Research DramaQueen 4 1072 September 20, 2014 at 9:35 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Can you help me with some primary research? Gooders1002 10 2410 December 12, 2013 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: Gooders1002
  [STUDY] Dissertation Research Study Needs Atheists happyhappa 26 7875 January 30, 2012 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: happyhappa
  Participate in my research study on atheists UCCResearcher 20 3894 June 3, 2011 at 4:12 pm
Last Post: Violet