Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 8:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My favorite ideot
My favorite ideot
I dont watch him because I want to know his arguments.
I dont watch him because I`m interested in what points he has to make
I dont listen to him to debate him

I watch him for entertainment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7QXhGLZW00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJwsxmSi5...ure=fvwrel
RE: My favorite ideot
It's idiot.

And yes, he's a snot nosed child. Expect stupid in torrents. The more elaborate the arguments, the more the home environment shows through.

Come to think of it, when was the last time you visited a middle school and didn't see cruelty, banality, clan-based behavior, etc,.?
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
Star 
Communism....really?
Atheism is a non-prophet organisation. - A dusty old book that I found that must be completely true because someone wrote it down.
Oh no its Gordon Ramsay's love child again [Image: tumblr_m1el61PCoX1r0gzflo1_500.jpg]
Not enough acne scars. We'll see after the young one has hit puberty.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
It's weird how much American nationalism and fundamentalism is intertwined.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
(October 3, 2012 at 6:25 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: It's weird how much American nationalism and fundamentalism is intertwined.

It's because of all of those people who think America is a christian nation. Apparently, those people don't pay any more attention in history class than they did in biology...
John Adams Wrote:The Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.
Does anyone remember when I first came here with the hopes of turning LennartSB into a popular meme?
[Image: dd23f54e-9276-45a5-849d-99d17050a8f5.png]

[Image: b203735f-97c2-494e-9807-0dca5fd2c2d6.png]

[Image: 79691b6f-3479-48cc-a1e8-750f6d65decf.png]
... the time is now. -.-
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
(October 3, 2012 at 6:40 pm)Darkstar Wrote:
(October 3, 2012 at 6:25 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: It's weird how much American nationalism and fundamentalism is intertwined.

It's because of all of those people who think America is a christian nation. Apparently, those people don't pay any more attention in history class than they did in biology...

I've read fundie American "history" books that describe American history in mythical narrative like ways. Describes men being "called" by God and miracles happening all to set up God's new earthly nation. They read like a reboot of the OT.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
(October 3, 2012 at 6:48 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: I've read fundie American "history" books that describe American history in mythical narrative like ways. Describes men being "called" by God and miracles happening all to set up God's new earthly nation. They read like a reboot of the OT.

Shock Do they actually use those in schools somewhere? Now I'm scared...
John Adams Wrote:The Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.