Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone seen our forum cunt?
Anyone seen our forum cunt?
I was feeling like bashing Penn Jillette some more for being an over-bearing blow hard. Not much fun going there without Napo around to rile up.

Seriously, I wonder what could have happened. Hopefully it isn't what we all fear most .. that he got a life and found real people to be cuntish toward.
RE: Anyone seen our forum cunt?
Napo...he's missing too?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I was wondering where Napoleon has gotten to as well. I haven't seen him post in awhile.
(October 30, 2012 at 10:53 am)whateverist Wrote: I was feeling like bashing Penn Jillette some more for being an over-bearing blow hard. Not much fun going there without Napo around to rile up.

Seriously, I wonder what could have happened. Hopefully it isn't what we all fear most .. that he got a life and found real people to be cuntish toward.

I'll be happy to defend Penn from whatever misdirected attack you care to offer.
[Image: generic_sig.jpg]
Nap is still on FB fairly often, so I don't think he has gone and got too much of a life.
Cunt
I don't think I have him on FB. Dunno
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
I'm still wondering about Pad...we ever get any word on that?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
None Sad

I for one am very worried.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(October 30, 2012 at 10:53 am)whateverist Wrote: I was feeling like bashing Penn Jillette some more for being an over-bearing blow hard. Not much fun going there without Napo around to rile up.

Don't know what this is all about but as far as Penn, love the guy for his being an open atheist, love the story in his book about the former Jew eating a hamburger with him for the first time. But damned sure hate his economic views.

He is honest calling himself an illusionist and admits everything he does is a trick, unlike con artists like "mediums" and "faith healers". But he damned sure pisses me off with his libertarian garbage.
I e-mailed Pad directly - no response.

I can bitch at Nap over Facebook if you like. Someone might have to show him their tits though.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Have anyone seen this old video? purplepurpose 4 511 May 19, 2023 at 10:32 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  As Seen on Facebook . . . Shell B 289 26092 August 10, 2021 at 10:19 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Pizzagate(the documentary you wish you'd never seen) particleman 14 1450 July 17, 2019 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Stupid shit you've seen. Gawdzilla Sama 44 5599 December 26, 2018 at 9:57 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  What's the funniest trolling you have seen on these forums? Garth 18 3145 March 23, 2018 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Shit Piss Fuck Cunt Cocksucker Motherfucker and Tits Fireball 12 1878 March 17, 2018 at 11:18 am
Last Post: Fireball
  I have seen the future. Gawdzilla Sama 3 840 January 27, 2018 at 11:19 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Worst movie you've seen Cyberman 125 24298 August 27, 2017 at 8:54 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Am I officially the last person to have seen this video? Whateverist 11 1785 July 14, 2015 at 10:31 am
Last Post: Exian
  funniest cat video I've ever seen! ignoramus 2 1416 July 17, 2014 at 5:58 am
Last Post: atheist04330