Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 5:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Israel elections soon
Israel elections soon
How can you tell?

You can tell because the current Israeli government have approved assasinations in the Gaza strip.

Murdering Jewish scum.
RE: Israel elections soon
do I smell antisemitism here?

From expirience I can tell you, it isnt worth it.
Who's responsible for authorizing assassinations? To appeal to their base? Who the hell is the base? Is this a recurring event near election time?

Links?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(November 15, 2012 at 9:20 pm)Stanley Wrote: Murdering Jewish scum.

Someone who uses this kind of language usualy doesnt give any links or sources.

The kind of people who consider David Duke to be a legit political commentator, Iran the heaven on earth and Germany a opressive dictatorship because of it`s holocaust denial laws.

People like that should stay in the toxic wastebin of failed 20th century ideas!
Well I figured I'd ask. Wouldn't exactly surprise me anyway.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
When it comes to Netanyahu I can't disagree with the term. In order to sew up the election they will invade Gaza and kill a couple of thousand Palestinians.
Well, that's a disturbing thought. Wonder if it would work here...little Canadian/Mexican excursion?
(November 15, 2012 at 10:29 pm)Minimalist Wrote: When it comes to Netanyahu I can't disagree with the term. In order to sew up the election they will invade Gaza and kill a couple of thousand Palestinians.

I am not a friend of Netanyahu.

But this is no justification for me to use words as:

(November 15, 2012 at 9:20 pm)Stanley Wrote: Murdering Jewish scum.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8257301.stm

Quote:It accuses Israel of deliberately using "disproportionate force" in the three-week operation in December and January.

The report also condemned rocket attacks by Palestinian groups which Israel says sparked its offensive.

Palestinians and human rights groups say more than 1,400 Gazans were killed, but Israel puts the figure at 1,166.

Three Israeli civilians and 10 Israeli soldiers were also killed.

Israel, which had refused to co-operate with the UN fact-finding team, said the report was "clearly one-sided".

The casualty figures were "one-sided" too.
Perhaps "murdering Zionist thug" convey the same thought without inadvertently triggering racist implication?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  State level elections in BAvaria yield ground breaking results Deesse23 0 254 October 15, 2018 at 3:50 am
Last Post: Deesse23
Shocked Do you think Trump will be arrested or kicked out of the White House soon? WinterHold 32 3813 July 25, 2018 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: John V
  Lets get rid of primary elections when electing our president GODZILLA 79 8801 July 2, 2018 at 7:46 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  The 2018 mid-term US elections. Jehanne 18 4521 October 7, 2017 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  This will be Trumps' presidency very soon NuclearEnergy 50 8800 February 19, 2017 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: DarkerEnergy
  Are elections always as nasty as this last one we had NuclearEnergy 14 3682 January 21, 2017 at 8:53 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Hilary wanted to rig the Palestian elections ReptilianPeon 55 8253 December 22, 2016 at 8:21 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  2016 Elections Foxaèr 162 16403 May 2, 2015 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: Hatshepsut
  Publicly financed elections. Heywood 54 10522 November 23, 2014 at 9:15 pm
Last Post: Heywood
  In Case Anyone Forgets What Our Elections Are Really About. Minimalist 10 2269 November 5, 2014 at 8:41 am
Last Post: KUSA