Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 2:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This will be Trumps' presidency very soon
This will be Trumps' presidency very soon
In this scene of Pirates of the Caribbean 3 Lord Becket gets demolished when a plan totally back fires. I imagine this'll be his presidency soon. HAHA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXcLybhbChQ

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
RE: This will be Trumps' presidency very soon
stop giving him more ideas dammit Angry
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

(February 15, 2017 at 2:19 am)Aoi Magi Wrote: stop giving him more ideas dammit Angry

He said that he was the "TV President".  (Oh, wait, that was an SNL sketch.)
I think that's being way too generous.

We warned America that this guy was an incompetent corrupted douche. The way he acted on Twitter alone should have been enough of an indicator as to what kind of a leader he would be,  but Americans wanted to try him out anyways. Well, are you guys "tired of winning" yet? You dumb fuckers.
I just put together a short video about what's coming to the world after Chump was elected. Here it is:

https://www.facebook.com/xyinterested/vi...43/?type=3
[Image: OAsWbDZ.png]
(February 16, 2017 at 12:47 am)DarkerEnergy Wrote: I think that's being way too generous.

We warned America that this guy was an incompetent corrupted douche. The way he acted on Twitter alone should have been enough of an indicator as to what kind of a leader he would be,  but Americans wanted to try him out anyways. Well, are you guys "tired of winning" yet? You dumb fuckers.

Nice, broad brush you've got there.

Actually, I think this will be Trump's presidency, sooner rather than later:

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
This is it, NOW.

(February 17, 2017 at 8:36 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Actually, I think this will be Trump's presidency, sooner rather than later:

Boru

During a national emergency I'd say this will be him:

[Image: CzLJh4cUcAE1Y8H.jpg]
(February 17, 2017 at 8:31 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(February 16, 2017 at 12:47 am)DarkerEnergy Wrote: I think that's being way too generous.

Nice, broad brush you've got there.
I fail to see the meaning in this post.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does anyone understand Trumps base? Atomic Lava 72 6315 June 13, 2020 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: Zepp
  Trump supporters made a very interesting video brewer 19 1443 October 15, 2019 at 7:18 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Something very bad is coming to the whole world. WinterHold 7 694 November 27, 2018 at 3:24 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Independent Voters on the trump presidency Joods 31 2643 October 18, 2018 at 12:53 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  How will the Trump Presidency end? (Poll) TheBeardedDude 55 14663 October 18, 2018 at 11:26 am
Last Post: Alan V
  Trumps press conference....eek! Dancefortwo 14 881 September 27, 2018 at 10:34 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
Shocked Do you think Trump will be arrested or kicked out of the White House soon? WinterHold 32 3738 July 25, 2018 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: John V
  Realistically can anything be done regarding Trumps nomination? GODZILLA 22 2336 July 11, 2018 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
Video This is hilarious, but also very disturbing at the same time GODZILLA 10 2480 June 11, 2018 at 3:42 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Yeah...Trumps bigotry isn't hurting us at all GODZILLA 15 2212 May 20, 2018 at 8:08 am
Last Post: vorlon13