Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
atrocities of fucked up religion
Thumbs Down 
atrocities of fucked up religion
wus up!

Go and ask, Go and look, what religions and Islam in particular as well as Christianity urge ad order their bigot followers to do, religion sticks finger in exactly ANY hole of your life and body. It urges you NOT to think ad NOT to ask about some particular subjects.

Aspects that are important finding an answer to. Islam orders it followers to KILL people who withdraw from it IN PUBLIC, calling them Infedals.

Fucked up Islam orders people not to think about Fucked up God and what it is. in defense of its fishy existence it answers any thing with an other thing to ask, so that one gets confused, getting no correct and logical answer to what they have asked. that is really fucked up.

Yahweh is NOT a God. it just wants to have as many as possible under control, and drain off their life energy and make them ignorant extremist idiots.

He creates defense layer for his religion book, for calling their books holy and impossible to fuck.

There is no aspect in life where religion actually helps by SOLVING a problem ans not ERASING it.

fucked up religions are all limitation ad borders. they are all so fucked and can help humans.

they put minds and hearts in a bigotry cell and harm whomever objects them. they harm me badly.

Fuck Islam.
Fuck Muhamet.
Fuck God.
Fuck christ.

Yahweh is a fucked up bitch who has changed and censored history to remove the roots to discover his backgrounds, ad where he has started to fool down humanity.

But satan is the savior of humanity. all hail great satan.
guys help me publish these posts.

wodakote,

cheers
eichelon01

lets fuck religions together.
RE: atrocities of fucked up religion
erm...

No.
Sum ergo sum
(November 16, 2012 at 7:05 am)eichelon01 Wrote: Fucked up Islam orders people not to think about Fucked up God and what it is. in defense of its fishy existence it answers any thing with an other thing to ask, so that one gets confused, getting no correct and logical answer to what they have asked. that is really fucked up.
Yep, bitter, dull, dwelling on negativity. I get it. Here's a thought - why don't you focus your efforts on positive and productive things?
This rambling rant has been moved to the religion sub-forum.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Welcome eichelon01

Feel better now? Yes we know.
(November 16, 2012 at 7:45 am)Daniel Wrote: Yep, bitter, dull, dwelling on negativity. I get it. Here's a thought - why don't you focus your efforts on positive and productive things?

If people bitched about this or that religion so often and so thoroughly that it finally choked to death under it's own bloated weight then I'd say something exceedingly positive and productive had occurred Daniel.

Fuck Satan, btw, Eichelon01...Smile
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Religion hurts homosexuality but homosexuality kills religion? RozKek 43 10744 March 30, 2016 at 2:46 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Terrorism has no religion but religion brings terrorism. Islam is NOT peaceful. bussta33 13 4910 January 16, 2016 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Religion's affect outside of religion Heat 67 19830 September 28, 2015 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  Modern religious atrocities (video) Shinagami 8 3506 August 7, 2015 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
Rainbow Gay rights within the template of religion proves flaws in "religion" CristW 288 49343 November 21, 2014 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: DramaQueen
  Religion Vs Religion. Bull Poopie 14 5190 September 8, 2010 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused