Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 12:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Family values Republican busted for beating wife
Family values Republican busted for beating wife
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/27...00419.html

At least he's not diddling children. How much you wanna bet he was against the Violence Against Women Act?
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
RE: Family values Republican busted for beating wife
(November 27, 2012 at 8:23 pm)TaraJo Wrote: At least he's not diddling children.

How do you know?
Quote:Family values Republican busted for beating wife

That IS one of their family "values."

1 Timothy

Quote:11 Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness. 12 I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet.
If one derives 'family values' from the Bible, there is no conflict here.
(November 27, 2012 at 8:34 pm)Chuck Wrote:
(November 27, 2012 at 8:23 pm)TaraJo Wrote: At least he's not diddling children.

How do you know?

You have a point. Maybe I should have said "at least he didn't get busted for diddling children."

Still, the story is really new at this point. I want to wait a day or so to wait to see what Faux News is going to say about this. They'll probably ignore it as much as they can, but when/if they're forced to report, they'll probably say it was his wife's fault she got hit.
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
God told him to 'eat' his wife as proper thanks for her support throughout the campaign. Due to his sexually repressive Christian upbringing he was unable process the request and replaced the word 'eat' the best way he knew how.
(November 27, 2012 at 9:14 pm)cato123 Wrote: God told him to 'eat' his wife as proper thanks for her support throughout the campaign. Due to his sexually repressive Christian upbringing he was unable process the request and replaced the word 'eat' the best way he knew how.

So his wife ought to be thank her husband's liberal interpretation for not having ended up in the stew pot then.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who will be next Republican presidential candidate? Fake Messiah 28 1493 June 13, 2022 at 2:49 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  The prospect of starting a family in today's economic system Macoleco 23 2289 October 3, 2021 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Republican Party Purge Foxaèr 11 723 April 15, 2021 at 11:27 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Republican Representative compares his party's fight to Imperial Japanese Soldiers Rev. Rye 2 270 November 24, 2020 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The Republican America Foxaèr 19 1091 November 23, 2020 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  If your senator is Republican... Gawdzilla Sama 5 578 October 5, 2020 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  trump the republican asks communist china to investigate his potential election rival Anomalocaris 10 1048 October 4, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  The Family Secular Elf 4 498 August 15, 2019 at 10:00 am
Last Post: brewer
  Former Republican Rick Wilson Nails It Minimalist 4 617 August 26, 2018 at 2:42 am
Last Post: Amarok
  The Iowa Republican Party platform. Jehanne 14 1411 August 20, 2018 at 9:18 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger