Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 7:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Pope prays for peace (again)
The Pope prays for peace (again)
I see the pope has prayed for peace in Syria and other trouble spots, I seem to remember he did something similar last year (and the year before, and the year before that...) it didn't seem to work then so what makes him think it will work now? Maybe the all seeing, all powerful, perfect god he chats to wants people to be killed, why should the chief child molester try to change his "perfect" plan??

.... Merry Christmas!
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

RE: The Pope prays for peace (again)
[Image: fbop5odq4t_zpsad2b4e25.jpg]
Yeah, big deal. I don't know what people expect him to do? Of course he's going to say he wants peace. Doesn't make him some morally great guy. I want peace too, sign me up for a goofy hat and enormous palace.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
As far as I'm concerned, as soon as he explains precisely why God's representative on Earth can't get his boss to do anything, or else he gives up that accolade, that's the day his authority gets promoted to that of any random stranger on the street. At the moment his job allows him to carry tea and no tea at the same time.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The religion of peace LinuxGal 5 656 October 1, 2023 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Nailed to a cross, Filipino prays for Ukraine war to end Ferrocyanide 1 546 April 8, 2023 at 8:00 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Pope Francis apologises for Canada residential school harms zebo-the-fat 10 1299 April 5, 2022 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  What Gives You Peace.... ronedee 82 6904 September 29, 2021 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: MadJW
  Ex-Pope Benedict XVI blames 1960s revolution for sex abuse zebo-the-fat 27 3406 April 17, 2019 at 10:55 am
Last Post: brewer
  Why do cardinals get to elect the Pope? Fake Messiah 26 1347 March 13, 2019 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Pope Fuckface Is Either Losing His Mind Or Remembered How The Church Traditionally Minimalist 12 2141 October 10, 2018 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Pope's visit to Ireland turning into a fiasco? Fake Messiah 11 2266 August 27, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Pope Francis condemns child sex abuse and Church cover-ups zebo-the-fat 23 3605 August 20, 2018 at 5:33 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Pope says in interview that there is no hell. downbeatplumb 56 9790 April 16, 2018 at 8:53 pm
Last Post: Jehanne