Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Witnessed a Miracle
I Witnessed a Miracle
Howdy folks, Chuck Lee here,

I found out about a baby that was born with a miniature quran:

[Image: Quran-2.jpg]
http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/05/09/cont...ith-quran/

Isn't it amazing? miracles do happen! who knows what kind of miraculous feats this baby will pull of in the future.

I also made a video in regards to this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZH5CVMAQV8

Miracles do happen! Bretheren and Sisteren, you all should singing in joyous prayer, for the next prophet is walking(crawling) the Earth right now, who knows what hijinks and miracles this baby will get up to.
RE: I Witnessed a Miracle
So why are you still a Christian?
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" ~ Aristotle
I wonder how it managed to avoid getting all soggy while floating around in the amniotic fluid.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(January 5, 2013 at 5:20 am)Zen Badger Wrote: I wonder how it managed to avoid getting all soggy while floating around in the amniotic fluid.

"That's the divine mystery" is what priests say when you catch them out on a contradiction or logical mistake. Man, I'm sure glad I'm not the one making this stuff up.

(January 5, 2013 at 5:09 am)FallentoReason Wrote: So why are you still a Christian?

I don't know why God decided to give this baby a Quran, and not a bible, but it's all part of the divine plan. He's thinking 10 steps ahead of us mortals, he knows what he is doing.
Troll!
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" ~ Aristotle
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTmxFtx_HagBizT0niwBG...dMj9tfUdPD]
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. - J.R.R Tolkien
So the possibility that the childs mum or dad or anyone put the quoran on the child after it`s birth and that this is a fraud doesn`t exist?

does it?

does it?

dooooooes it?
(January 5, 2013 at 5:35 am)The_Germans_are_coming Wrote: So the possibility that the childs mum or dad or anyone put the quoran on the child after it`s birth and that this is a fraud doesn`t exist?

does it?

does it?

dooooooes it?

I would say it's more than a possibility, sir. But isn't it much more entertaining to imagine the baby being born reading the damn thing, with little tiny baby spectacles on? That shit is adorable. Wink
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
Bounce Ball
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
You're either quite insane or you're a troll or, as I've just watched your video, both!
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question about a specific claimed miracle anonymous89 43 5578 February 13, 2020 at 2:56 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  How can you explain the miracle of the Holy Fire? Thracian 42 10938 April 23, 2018 at 1:18 pm
Last Post: Astreja
  The next time someone says their religious text is a literary miracle... ReptilianPeon 4 1711 October 22, 2015 at 3:18 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Is this A Miracle? Minimalist 8 2056 February 12, 2014 at 8:58 am
Last Post: EvolutionKills
  Anyone want to take a stab at debunking this "miracle"? Ziploc Surprise 33 15744 April 20, 2012 at 4:42 pm
Last Post: simplexity
  The latest miracle! LastPoet 25 6564 May 20, 2011 at 3:17 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  whats in a miracle the6dead 14 3861 April 10, 2011 at 10:05 pm
Last Post: the6dead
  A Miracle!! solarwave 92 42662 November 5, 2009 at 11:01 am
Last Post: theblindferrengi
  The plane crash on the Hudson river..a miracle? bozo 12 4952 January 19, 2009 at 1:00 pm
Last Post: Demonaura