Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He is REAL!
He is REAL!
[Image: 688461._SX1600_QL80_TTD_.jpg]
When some dweeb whips out his bible as " proof" that his invisible butt buddy is real - how is that any different thanThe Man of Steel is the real deal?

They' re both in books.

And Superman never knocked up any women without consent. So in my book he's the better of the two.....

Know what would be fun?

Go to Comic-con as Jesus.

Watch heads cave in.....
RE: He is REAL!
(February 8, 2022 at 6:45 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: [Image: 688461._SX1600_QL80_TTD_.jpg]
When some dweeb whips out his bible as " proof" that his invisible butt buddy is real - how is that any different thanThe Man of Steel is the real deal?

They' re both in books.

And Superman never knocked up any women without consent. So in my book he's the better of the two.....

Know what would be fun?

Go to Comic-con as Jesus.

Watch heads cave in.....

Search Google images for ‘Jesus at Comic-Con’. The Son of Man shows up at the things almost as much as the Son of Krypton.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Actually - most of those are Buddy Christ.....

Big difference.

But hey - I approve. I have a genuine Buddy Christ on my dashboard....

Big Grin

I read that Superman is gay, or, at least bisexual.
The yellow sun has had a rather stunting effect on little superman. Or at least that's what wonder woman said.
(February 8, 2022 at 8:02 pm)Jehanne Wrote: I read that Superman is gay, or, at least bisexual.

Ya think?

The guy is running around in skin tight leotards and is wearing a cape for crissakes......

Put a funny hat on him.and stick him in front of a piano and he' s Sir Elton John.......
He was probably traumatized by his first sexual exploit with Lois Lane. When he ejaculated, the semen exited the top of her head, killing her in the process. EVERY ONE of those wigglers found a fertile female who was ovulating, and fertilized them all. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Jesus shits kryptonite.
(February 8, 2022 at 8:02 pm)Jehanne Wrote: I read that Superman is gay, or, at least bisexual.

That's his son, Jon Kent. He's Superman in a DC series called Future State, set in a possible future, according to Wikipedia.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
(February 9, 2022 at 10:53 am)Mister Agenda Wrote:

That's his son, Jon Kent. He's Superman in a DC series called Future State, set in a possible future, according to Wikipedia.
should that be AC/DC series?

Big Grin