Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RELIGION IS OVER By Michael Sherlock
RELIGION IS OVER By Michael Sherlock
Religion is Dying, you just don't know it yet.

Warning: Contains Images not suitable for minors as well as shocking and graphic truths.
For those who cant see it

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
RE: RELIGION IS OVER By Michael Sherlock
Video is invisible for me.
(February 7, 2013 at 10:02 pm)Insanity x Wrote: Video is invisible for me.

The truths are so shocking and graphic that your brain has censored them for your own safety.

Should be fixed
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
(February 7, 2013 at 10:07 pm)Gooders1002 Wrote: Should be fixed

Yep its done Tongue
FWIW, the Michael Sherlock is a member here (michaelsherlock), though he hasn't been around in 5 months or so.

There you go.
(February 8, 2013 at 4:04 pm)Zone Wrote:

There you go.
The reason that happened is because the Church opposed the state and Stalin was the 'God.' Being an atheist has nothing to do with being a killer there is not central atheist comment, no priest or book, one atheist is no where near like another. Unlike Religion were priest tell there Sheep to fight for god, Tell that to an Atheist, they're more inclined to say no. Bad people do bad things, good people do good things, it takes religion for a good person to do bad stuff.
(February 9, 2013 at 12:01 am)Gooders1002 Wrote: The reason that happened is because the Church opposed the state and Stalin was the 'God.' Being an atheist has nothing to do with being a killer there is not central atheist comment, no priest or book, one atheist is no where near like another. Unlike Religion were priest tell there Sheep to fight for god, Tell that to an Atheist, they're more inclined to say no. Bad people do bad things, good people do good things, it takes religion for a good person to do bad stuff.

If that had nothing to do with true atheism then a Christian could just say that you're examples have nothing to do with the true message of Christ.
C'mon, Zone, if they didn't blame Chritianity for crap they would have no excuse to use that same old fallacious line.
Good people don't do bad things, else they wouldn't be called good people. How fucking hard is it to understand that logic?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Regarding the power of religion over emotions Macoleco 19 4055 April 1, 2018 at 4:46 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Religion hurts homosexuality but homosexuality kills religion? RozKek 43 10738 March 30, 2016 at 2:46 am
Last Post: robvalue
Video Angry Atheist: Michael Jackson, atheism and religion robvalue 32 5204 March 14, 2016 at 5:28 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Terrorism has no religion but religion brings terrorism. Islam is NOT peaceful. bussta33 13 4909 January 16, 2016 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Religion's affect outside of religion Heat 67 19829 September 28, 2015 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
Rainbow Gay rights within the template of religion proves flaws in "religion" CristW 288 49338 November 21, 2014 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: DramaQueen
  Religion shit all over my stuff. Opsnyder 21 8111 June 29, 2012 at 7:45 pm
Last Post: Norfolk And Chance
  George Michael slams 'bastard' Christian group orogenicman 11 6117 January 6, 2012 at 10:35 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Michael "Intelligent Design" Behe's son is an Atheist theVOID 34 13995 October 10, 2010 at 1:54 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Religion Vs Religion. Bull Poopie 14 5189 September 8, 2010 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused