Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Catholic Witch-hunt
The Catholic Witch-hunt
http://itccs.org/

Who HASN'T heard of this by now? Pope Benedict The Former Hitler Youth Bastard is begging the Italian PM for protection...protection he has no legal means of procuring, and protection the Italian PM cannot give without invoking criminal charges against himself.

This is basically a catholic witch hunt. Only instead of dissenters of the church being hunted down, it's the highest echelons of the Catholic Church itself being hunted down for its wanton crimes.

How far the church has fallen, eh? There's no recovering from this. None at all. Taken to court or protected, there is no concealing the fact that the highest echelons of the catholic church were complicit in fucking genocide, child torture, and human trafficking; crimes against humanity at their very worst. And not just in the past, as we all know, but even today, in these modern, secular, progressive times, the church is still complicit, as it always has been, and if allowed to exist always will be.

Personally I hope they hang this fucker and all his child rapist underlings from the rafters of the Vatican. Obviously, they won't, but man I'd love to see it happen all the same. They're not even worth the tax dollars it would cost to house and feed them in prison.
RE: The Catholic Witch-hunt
(February 15, 2013 at 4:33 pm)Creed of Heresy Wrote: http://itccs.org/

Who HASN'T heard of this by now? Pope Benedict The Former Hitler Youth Bastard is begging the Italian PM for protection...protection he has no legal means of procuring, and protection the Italian PM cannot give without invoking criminal charges against himself.

This is basically a catholic witch hunt. Only instead of dissenters of the church being hunted down, it's the highest echelons of the Catholic Church itself being hunted down for its wanton crimes.

How far the church has fallen, eh? There's no recovering from this. None at all. Taken to court or protected, there is no concealing the fact that the highest echelons of the catholic church were complicit in fucking genocide, child torture, and human trafficking; crimes against humanity at their very worst. And not just in the past, as we all know, but even today, in these modern, secular, progressive times, the church is still complicit, as it always has been, and if allowed to exist always will be.

Personally I hope they hang this fucker and all his child rapist underlings from the rafters of the Vatican. Obviously, they won't, but man I'd love to see it happen all the same. They're not even worth the tax dollars it would cost to house and feed them in prison.

Hey, don't hold back... say what you really feel! Clap
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

RE: The Catholic Witch-hunt
I'm skeptical. I can't find any links to sources on that website, which appears to be some action group with relatively few members (over their entire 157 post blog, they have a grand total of 43 comments). Also, when I tried to find external sources for the arrest warrant that was apparently issued, the only sites that mention it (which are very few) are basing their reports off the claim from itccs.org.

Added to that the fact that other news outlets have been reporting that the pope has been planning his retirement accommodation for some time, and this might be a case of bad reporting / a hoax.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...92047.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A majority Catholic country did this LinuxGal 4 672 September 7, 2023 at 5:46 am
Last Post: no one
  Witch Hunt? Minimalist 23 4946 May 22, 2017 at 4:44 am
Last Post: Mystical
  This Catholic nun gets it Doubting Thomas 19 3340 February 23, 2017 at 8:05 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Thanks for Pissing Away Millions On a Witch Hunt Minimalist 3 599 June 30, 2016 at 11:33 am
Last Post: Cecelia
  Hillary Clinton, the wicked witch of the west scoobysnack 132 12803 May 22, 2016 at 7:01 pm
Last Post: Mermaid
  Black rhino hunt permit auctioned in usa Jacob(smooth) 7 2562 January 12, 2014 at 9:00 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  It's not just Catholic priests anymore TaraJo 10 2805 February 8, 2013 at 9:42 am
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  Catholic Babytheft in Spain, Why is US media not reporting? Something completely different 6 1921 September 26, 2012 at 6:32 am
Last Post: Darth
  Washington D.C.'s Catholic Churches Blackmail Tails Turrosaki 8 3004 November 16, 2009 at 7:06 pm
Last Post: Tails Turrosaki