Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Catholic Babytheft in Spain, Why is US media not reporting?
Catholic Babytheft in Spain, Why is US media not reporting?
During this year a massive scandle was uncovered in spain wich involves the catholic church.
During the fashist regime of Franco, Franco had established that children of parents who were seen as "unfit" to be parents (not married, non catholic, to the political left, single parent) could be taken from the parents and given to pro regime parents. This also, since Francos regime was deeply catholic, involved the catholic church and it`s medical institutions within Spain. But even after the Franco era had ended, catholic institutions within Spain snatched new-borns from their parents and !sold! those to people they saw as "fit" to raise a child.
Recently this scandle has been uncovered, but the catholic church does not just refuse to give answeres to those who were victimes, but refuses to make a official statement at all, with some church members (being asshole enought) going so far to denie any wrong-doing at all.
To make things even worse the "amnesty" laws in spain, protect criminals who violated human right under the franco regime, therefor only private and small-scale investigations can be done.
What shocks me most about this report is the missing public outcry.
When the news of the catholic child abuse scandles broke, wich started in the USA then came to Ireland and later revealed cases in all of Europe, the public outcry came imedeatly out of every nation.
This time I havent even seen any reports in the United States about this story.
I have seen it reported on the BBC and read an article in the german weekjournal "Der Spiegel", but other than that, the story hardly seems to be reported on a bigger scale.
I politly ask you to tell people in your surrounding community about this story and to raise awareness. Even if this seems unlikely - there is reason to believe that more people will turn out to be efected by this. Cases of people involved from places as far as texas have been reported. And it is certain that not all of the estemated 300000 victims are aware of this.
Other than that, I am angry and cant possible imagine how the catholic church after the last scandle could even have the guts to take such a cruel and unhuman possition, the right to know your own identety is a basic human right! and it`s violation should be condemed and put to trial! no mater how many people may consider that organisation as "holy"!
please watch and read the BBC reports on this story; links:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-15335899
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJJ7Pp_Zvvs
RE: Catholic Babytheft in Spain, Why is US media not reporting?
They're probably going to brainwash and train them into Albino Ninja Monks like out of The Da Vinci Code.
What an awful, awful book.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
Americans are far more interested in who Kim Kardashian is blowing now.
Well, they have taken a wrong approach, I believe. A similar approach was undertaken in Ireland, again, by the sponsorship of the catholic church, but how well it worked, one never knows.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
It is not being reported world wide because, world wide the catholic church and anglican church are under examination for this very thing. EVERY country has been infected with this type of atrocity against non-believers and "unfit parents"

We are still sorting out the "Stolen Generation" of our native peoples. Not to mention our european peoples.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(September 25, 2012 at 7:29 pm)The_Germans_are_coming Wrote: This time I havent even seen any reports in the United States about this story.

I have, but it was about 4 months ago & online, not on the boob-tube.

It may have been reported on TV as well, but I don't watch it.
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
Yeah I remember hearing about it, but I can't remember where, and it wasn't harped on about like the sex scandles were (I heard a lot about ireland I remember that....).
Nemo me impune lacessit.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A majority Catholic country did this LinuxGal 4 672 September 7, 2023 at 5:46 am
Last Post: no one
  J.R.R Tolkien historical support of Franco of Spain, whats your view on it? Woah0 2 477 August 14, 2022 at 8:12 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  TX social media censorship bill Fake Messiah 24 2234 September 14, 2021 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  It's obvious the MSM Media hasn't learned it's lesson from 2016 GODZILLA 11 899 June 21, 2019 at 9:03 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Does the media give too Trump too much attention GODZILLA 9 1320 October 21, 2018 at 3:04 am
Last Post: Jade-Green Stone
  "Securing America’s Election Act" Has Gotten Little To No Media Attention ReptilianPeon 20 2443 August 2, 2018 at 9:47 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Does the media love mass shooting? Coveny 9 1308 February 24, 2018 at 3:12 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Neither Trump nor Comey lied; the media is to blame Foxaèr 2 1327 June 9, 2017 at 1:22 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Trump: The FAKE NEWS media is the enemy of the American people! Aegon 147 24527 February 28, 2017 at 1:40 pm
Last Post: abaris
  This Catholic nun gets it Doubting Thomas 19 3333 February 23, 2017 at 8:05 pm
Last Post: Amarok