Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 2:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God is the great spirit friend
God is the great spirit friend
Before anything existed, there was God in H'shem. God looked over everything and saw in H'Shem's nature that H'shem would make out of all of H'shem's joy a holy, holy creation.

Everything would be joyous and would exist free to live and be directed towards H'Shem's love.

God is the great spirit friend, because God was a friend to all. H'Shem looked over all things and smiled and said "My little spirit children, they are my favorite".

H'Shem just keeps saying this over and over "my little spirit children, they are my favorite"

"my little spirit children, they are my favorite"

That is what God is like. H'shem just wants to hold people and love them. Everyday I spend a lot of time just holding onto my spirit friend, I feel like a little boy who goes out to write all sorts of messages on a chalk wall and a spirit friend comes to talk to him.

It sounds like something little kids would say, but I think that is really how you understand God, because God doesn't relate to people on the basis of their culture and their pride and their nationalistic concepts of right and wrong, God relates to people like they are his little spirit children.

To see God you have to become a little spirit child, and realize that all these different cultures and nations and peoples and all these different ways that people do all these different things to feel important (myself included), it is all fluff.

It is just people and their beliefs.

But God is the great spirit friend, and God will hold onto everyone that wants to be held on to. H'Shem loves people and wants to say over everyone "my little spirit friend, you are my favorite".

The clarity of mind comes when people see their littleness and smallness and all their funny prides and how little they are and realize the stupidity of humans and their foolish games and pursuits and try to escape.

You know it is all foolishness?

The foolishness of God is wiser than mans wisdom. That is why the Bible says, unless you have faith like little children, you cannot enter the kingdom of heaven. You have to abandon your pride and your culturally constructed hubris and see the smallness and littleness of being little towards your spirit and your eyes and ears and inner soul and what it is directed towards and just listen apart from all this talk and all these people saying this and that.

It is all littleness.

I want to be the littlest. And be so small that no longer do I see the little things people do as being big all their big things, really littleness.

Just being little a little spirit child who says everyday "I want to be the littleest" I think when people do that they will transcend their culture and foolish industry-worship and small minded rat raceish.
RE: God is the great spirit friend
While that what it may have took you to believe in God, a lot of people who believe in God are very arrogant, full of themselves, hard wired in their culture/nationalism, very condescending towards other cultures, etc...
You should really take your meds, you know.. Your posts are getting increasingly obscure, are you tripping?
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(March 18, 2013 at 11:28 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: While that what it may have took you to believe in God, a lot of people who believe in God are very arrogant, full of themselves, hard wired in their culture/nationalism, very condescending towards other cultures, etc...

True but that is immaturity in the spirit.

(March 18, 2013 at 11:30 pm)Kayenneh Wrote: You should really take your meds, you know.. Your posts are getting increasingly obscure, are you tripping?

Scientism begets its children.
(March 18, 2013 at 11:18 pm)jstrodel Wrote:

wow. That is a bunch of really stupid drivel right there. H'Shems love, and chalk walls, and spirit children .... jesus fucking christ, that is some real fucktardery. Does the law require that you wear a helmet when you go out in public???
[Image: Evolution.png]

Is there something with our theists atm??

They seem to be imbibing much more than the usual holy spirit
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
[Image: halolzcom-left4dead-obamalouispeels.gif]
You know jstrodel, you could get a better discussion going if you posted some queries and gave people the option to engage. Explaining how you see the world is just fine, but if you don't want a decent conversation to follow, why post it here instead of e.g. writing a blog?
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Play him off Keyboard Cat!
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
As I read, I was hoping to find that one thing that catches my attention and makes me engage in discussion. All we have here though are your baseless claims to something without any reason for us to take them seriously.

Actually, as I wrote this, I just realised I do have one thing to say:

No, I will not have the faith of a child. Such a requirement for understanding truth can be nothing but the cheap tricks of the snake oil salesman.

Con man 1 - Christians 0
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" ~ Aristotle

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UCKG: Church tells boy 'evil spirit' hides in him zebo-the-fat 1 347 December 11, 2023 at 4:51 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Is the Holy Spirit Misleading You? Rhondazvous 251 82610 July 12, 2017 at 10:17 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Constantine the Great Der/die AtheistIn 14 4476 July 3, 2017 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Tell Me Again How Great Fucking Xtians Are Minimalist 44 13311 June 26, 2017 at 6:05 pm
Last Post: Astonished
Lightbulb Support for a friend EllHarris412 52 5974 August 13, 2016 at 6:15 am
Last Post: robvalue
  God: The Great Tempter Rhondazvous 146 17579 March 5, 2016 at 10:06 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  I have a question about the Great Flood ApeNotKillApe 32 7117 September 28, 2015 at 10:01 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Need Advice w/ Christian Friend DeadChannel 23 5291 August 8, 2015 at 9:29 am
Last Post: Dystopia
  Jesus is my friend Fidel_Castronaut 22 5820 July 28, 2015 at 11:43 am
Last Post: Pyrrho
  What Exactly Does the Holy Spirit Do? Nope 92 16270 June 3, 2015 at 11:52 am
Last Post: robvalue