Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spouse comes back from dead
Spouse comes back from dead
Say your spouse goes missing and after a while is presumed dead. After a few years you fall in love with someone else and get married. But then it turns out your 1st spouse wasn't dead after all. He/she was actually wrongfully placed in a 3rd world prison and just got out.

What do you do? Do you divorce the 2nd spouse? Do you become polygamous? What?
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
RE: Spouse comes back from dead
mmmmmm...threesome.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Einstein
Destroy the head or remove the brain. I'm not taking ANY chances.
Cunt
This is not a question I could answer without living through it.
How the hell did my spouse get to a 3rd world country.... and then to its jail?..
Oh wait, we're in one... damn!

Create a second identity and live a double life. It's the only practical solution.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Upon reading this title, what first comes to mind? Foxaèr 8 357 November 25, 2020 at 10:03 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  How would you like to dispose of your body when the time comes? Whateverist 107 13135 December 19, 2017 at 2:51 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  What are your thoughts on contractions when it comes to grammar? NuclearEnergy 32 3334 March 28, 2017 at 4:08 pm
Last Post: TheRealJoeFish
  What is the first thing that comes to your mind if you see this dyresand 44 8733 August 20, 2016 at 7:19 pm
Last Post: Arkilogue
  Bullshit comes in all sizes. fuckass365 11 3774 May 17, 2012 at 5:54 pm
Last Post: Tempus