Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 1:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Atheists must read this
All Atheists must read this
Al Qur'aan

17. Do they not look at the camels, how they are created?18. And at the heaven, how it is raised?19. And at the mountains, how they are rooted and fixed firm?
20. And at the earth, how it is spread out?21. So remind them (O Muhammad ()), you are only a one who reminds.22. You are not a dictator over them.23. Save the one who turns away and disbelieves24. Then Allah will punish him with the greatest punishment.25. Verily, to Us will be their return;26. Then verily, for Us will be their reckoning.(Surah Ghaashia)

The disbelievers pretend that they will never be resurrected(for the Account). Say (O Muhammad ): "Yes! By my Lord, you will certainly be resurrected, then you will be informed of (and recompensed for) what you did, and that is easy for Allah. Surah taghabun:7
Do they not see the birds above them, spreading out their wings and folding them in? None upholds them except the Most Beneficent (Allah). Verily, He is the All-Seer of everything. Surah mulk:19.

Say: "It is He Who has created you from the earth, and to Him shall you be gathered (in the Hereafter)."24
Say (O Muhammad ): "Tell me! If (all) your water were to be sunk away, who then can supply you with flowing (spring) water?"30(surah Mulk)

1. I swear by the Day of Resurrection;

2. And I swear by the self-reproaching person (a believer).3. Does man (a disbeliever) think that We shall not assemble his bones? 4. Yes, We are Able to put together in perfect order the tips of his fingers. (Surah Qayaamah)
. And a barrier will be set between them and that which they desire [i.e. At-Taubah (turning to Allah in repentance) and the accepting of Faith etc.], as was done in the past with the people of their kind. Verily, they have been in grave doubt.(surah saba:54)
RE: All Atheists must read this
A beautiful world is not evidence of a deity's existence.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Fucking muslims, telling others what they must do, as bad as the christians.

(March 30, 2013 at 12:55 am)Peaceful Islam Wrote: 17. Do they not look at the camels, how they are created?
A horses designed by committee. Camels are the worst creature one could possibly point to, but ignorant shitwits can be excused for not realizing this.

Quote:18. And at the heaven, how it is raised?
Again, excusable, if you thought that the sky was a roof that had to be raised.....

Quote:19. And at the mountains, how they are rooted and fixed firm?
They aren't.

Quote:20. And at the earth, how it is spread out?

It isn't.

The rest is just standard voodoo and hexes meant to scare children. Clearly it works on some.......
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I read it. I'm not impressed.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(March 30, 2013 at 1:09 am)Rhythm Wrote: Fucking muslims, telling others what they must do, as bad as the christians.

(March 30, 2013 at 12:55 am)Peaceful Islam Wrote: 17. Do they not look at the camels, how they are created?
A horses designed by committee. Camels are the worst creature one could possibly point to, but ignorant shitwits can be excused for not realizing this.

Again, excusable, if you thought that the sky was a roof that had to be raised.....

They aren't.

It isn't.

The rest is just standard voodoo and hexes meant to scare children. Clearly it works on some.......

1. The mutual rivalry for piling up of worldly things diverts you,
2. Until you visit the graves (i.e. till you die).
3. Nay! You shall come to know!
4. Again, Nay! You shall come to know!
5. Nay! If you knew with a sure knowledge (the end result of piling up, you would not have occupied yourselves in worldly things)
6. Verily, You shall see the blazing Fire (Hell)!
7. And again, you shall see it with certainty of sight!
8. Then, on that Day, you shall be asked about the delight (you indulged in, in this world)!surah Takathur
Al Quran

(March 30, 2013 at 12:56 am)Mr Infidel Wrote: A beautiful world is not evidence of a deity's existence.

1. The mutual rivalry for piling up of worldly things diverts you,
5. Nay! If you knew with a sure knowledge (the end result of piling up, you would not have occupied yourselves in worldly things)
8. Then, on that Day, you shall be asked about the delight (you indulged in, in this world)!
(surah Takathur) Al Qur'aan

(March 30, 2013 at 1:26 am)Kayenneh Wrote: I read it. I'm not impressed.

40. Verily, We have warned you of a near torment, the Day when man will see that (the deeds) which his hands have sent forth, and the disbeliever will say: "Woe to me! Would that I were dust!"
surah Mursalat (Al Qur'aan)
Quote:1. The mutual rivalry for piling up of worldly things diverts you,

And next in English, if you don't mind?

Quote:2. Until you visit the graves (i.e. till you die).

Fragment, consider revising.

Quote:3. Nay! You shall come to know!

Nay indeed...

[Image: Horse-Pictures-1.jpg]

How about I go to know instead? Repeating 'you shall come to know' like some mantra is probably just going to have others thinking you're crazy, and possibly dangerous. Presentation, and all.

Quote:5. Nay! If you knew with a sure knowledge (the end result of piling up, you would not have occupied yourselves in worldly things)

Engrish, prease!

Quote:6. Verily, You shall see the blazing Fire (Hell)!

Do you have any idea just how outdated 'verily' is? Might want to consider word choice here, since it's making you come off as a pompous prick. A preachy pompous prickly porcupine from Paris.

Curious: my eyes will work in Hell? That's not so bad.

Quote:7. And again, you shall see it with certainty of sight!
8. Then, on that Day, you shall be asked about the delight (you indulged in, in this world)!

I'm pleased to know that I'll certainly have sight. I do sincerely hope, however, that I will lose the pain receptors of my body. Figure: since I'm dead, I don't really need them for pleasure... and hell's supposedly got dibs on best torture NA.

On the day I am asked about what delight I've indulged in: I will respond simply, "It's totally worth it." Doubly so if I can catch leprosy before heading down... since apparently I can take my eyes with me: I must surely be able to take my diseases with me Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(March 30, 2013 at 5:35 am)Peaceful Islam Wrote: 1. The mutual rivalry for piling up of worldly things diverts you,
(March 30, 2013 at 5:35 am)Peaceful Islam Wrote: 40. Verily, We have warned you of a near torment, the Day when man will see that (the deeds) which his hands have sent forth, and the disbeliever will say: "Woe to me! Would that I were dust!"

When people talk about hell it reminds me of the beginning of fallout 3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMMV_RoEMxE
PI, just what part of preaching didn't you get? Dodgy
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(March 30, 2013 at 1:09 am)Rhythm Wrote: Fucking muslims, telling others what they must do, as bad as the christians.

They aren't.

It isn't.

That which contains nonsense is nonsense. This is infinitely more true of books which claim to be of divine origin. And then comes, "these parts are poetry but the rest is literal" wimp out.

(March 30, 2013 at 5:35 am)Peaceful Islam Wrote:
(March 30, 2013 at 1:26 am)Kayenneh Wrote: I read it. I'm not impressed.

40. Verily, We have warned you of a near torment, the Day when man will see that (the deeds) which his hands have sent forth, and the disbeliever will say: "Woe to me! Would that I were dust!"

So a proudly illiterate camel jockey talks gibberish. You must have physical evidence.
(March 30, 2013 at 12:55 am)Peaceful Islam Wrote: So remind them (O Muhammad ()), you are only a one who reminds.

God is a responsible VB programmer, who properly declares his variables.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I read through the 6 sunni hadiths now Sora0213 9 966 September 16, 2018 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Islamists win seats in Dutch election. This is why we must halt Muslim immigration mralstoner 1 988 March 22, 2017 at 11:24 pm
Last Post: Jesster
  Has anyone read: "The Arab Conquest of Eygpt" by Alfred Butler? ReptilianPeon 0 723 December 21, 2015 at 6:36 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  The 6 days creation in Quran, must it be literal? Mystic 47 8722 April 17, 2015 at 2:35 pm
Last Post: Chas
  Saudi Arabia declares all atheists terrorists Fidel_Castronaut 35 6350 January 16, 2015 at 9:56 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  I read the whole quran... and my opinion is Squall 33 7518 June 17, 2014 at 7:34 pm
Last Post: Marsellus Wallace
  Have anyone else managed to read the whole Quran Moira 8 2932 October 21, 2013 at 12:37 am
Last Post: sofia86
  Muslims must reject jihad Gooders1002 8 4642 May 29, 2013 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  How can you say ALLAH should not and must not be there? nomercy 4 2682 March 7, 2012 at 11:11 am
Last Post: Nine
  For those whom read Quran.. Mystic 10 6591 March 1, 2012 at 3:53 am
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused