Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hope, satisfaction and logic.
Hope, satisfaction and logic.
Lets take Atheism perspective on life.

Life or indiviuality is like a random, chaotic sparkl that came from ''nothing'' and will disappier completly.
Logically if life has and ending, totall disappierence of conchesness, then life has no meaning.
Its like a car that drives on a long road and this road has deadend which will result in crash. No matter what you do in the car till crash has no meaning because everything will be smashed.
If we think that this is our first and last life and there is no God.
Then we can do anything, no God, no rules, no cosequences.

Then there is this Big Bang theory.
Its a Biggest blast where dead matter and energy created unimaiginbly extreme heat and pressure, then cooled down to extreme cold.
How from bigGest bang something fragile as life and infinite as conchusness whit its endless stream of desiers and toughts, hopes and illusions came to life, from a cold dead matter after being unimaginably hot and pressurised?

Atheism is a belief. A belief that there is no God.
RE: Hope, satisfaction and logic.
[Image: tumblr_mfp8971y771qclwico1_400.jpg]
(March 30, 2013 at 9:51 pm)ThatMuslimGuy2 Wrote: Never read anything immoral in the Qur'an.
Teistic view in short.

Atomic part of Gods body, soul emits signal, conchessness.
God creates matrix, a world where live right now.
Tru Rule of Karma and 3 energies God rules matrix.

Energy of Ignorance, destruction. Leads to hell. People get trapped in this energy tru pleasure and violence. Everything that gives pleasure - leads to addiction - drugs - soon death. People like drug addicts, alcoholic, pc addicts, pervs, food even violence gives pleasure and so on. Life spins around stimulating production of pleasure hormones - endhophine, adrenaline other pleasure hormones

Energy of Passion. Leads to earth like planet acording to karma. Peoples minds get dominated by energy of passion tru work, family, fame, power, money - progress. Its like a donkey that runs after carrot attached to his back whit stick. Can lead to state of ignrance, selfdestruction.

Energy of Goodness. Belief in reincarnation, karma and because of that people invest energy they gain tru work and not consume like in state of ignorance or passion. Altruism, humanism, patriotism, religion, spirituality - giving instead of consuming or accumilating.

There are 2 ways out of matrix.
Way of nirvana, enlightment, buddism. Result is like a dream whitout dreams. No pain of mateiral world, no happines of spiritual world. Souls from nirvana get back to matrix coz nirvana is deadend or deepsleep.

And world of God. World of unselfish serving where souls gain unimaginable joy and satisfaction from serving God.
World of God is place where all souls will find their way sooner or later.

In summary.
Matrix.
Hellish planetary systems. Temporary - untill enough sins are cleaned tru pain to get to medium planetary systems.
Medium planetary systems. A place of work because on planets like earth is possible to do good things to evolve spiritually.
Paradise pl sys. Temporary place where only speding of good deeds, suffering endured tru work on medium systems turned in to pleasure.
When good deeds are spend your droping back medium planets to earn more. If you dont earn and continue to spend, then hell is the place where penalties are involved.
I heard that in hell, suffering can be as thousnd times much higher then here and pleasure in paradise is higher then here thousnd times depending of your good deed account.

Atheism points of view - enjoy your first and last life and dont worry, be happy.
(April 19, 2013 at 8:13 am)purplepurpose Wrote: Teistic view in short.

Atomic part of Gods body, soul emits signal, conchessness.

Did you say...

[Image: conch-shell.jpg]

...CONCHESSNESS?
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
(April 19, 2013 at 7:38 am)purplepurpose Wrote: Lets take Atheism perspective on life.
I wish more people would..lol

Quote:Life or indiviuality is like a random, chaotic sparkl that came from ''nothing'' and will disappier completly.
Nothing to do with atheism (a pattern that I see continuing throughout the post), and completely incorrect on top of it. There are quite a few steps between "nothing" and "life", and life (along with all known things) never "disappears completely.

Quote:Logically if life has and ending, totall disappierence of conchesness, then life has no meaning.
I think it's amusing that you started this sentence with logic and then proceeded to leverage precisely none. My death won't rob my life of meaning any more than the death of a daisy robs it's life of meaning.

Quote:Its like a car that drives on a long road and this road has deadend which will result in crash. No matter what you do in the car till crash has no meaning because everything will be smashed.
Except that life has no dead-end in sight. Your life persists even after your death without any invocation of ghosts or magic. So I guess it;s nothing like that at all, IMO.

Quote:If we think that this is our first and last life and there is no God.
Then we can do anything, no God, no rules, no cosequences.
First life I'm aware of, it;ll be my last one as well. Gods are thin on the ground and thin in the air - and still I don;t think that I'm "free" to do anything- everywhere I turn there are rules. There are certainly consequences to anything I might choose to do...why those would disappear when fairies no longer fly is beyond me.

Quote:Then there is this Big Bang theory.
Its a Biggest blast where dead matter and energy created unimaiginbly extreme heat and pressure, then cooled down to extreme cold.
How from bigGest bang something fragile as life and infinite as conchusness whit its endless stream of desiers and toughts, hopes and illusions came to life, from a cold dead matter after being unimaginably hot and pressurised?
If life was around when something like that wen;t down there probably wouldn't be much of it left. Thankfully, our brand of life seems to have arisen in a calmer, more sheltered corner and time.

Quote:Atheism is a belief. A belief that there is no God.
LOL, the first time you actually addressed atheism in the post and it's sorely disappointing. Something that may never have occurred to you....how would any of the above be different in the presence of a god? That whole diatribe would still apply (ignoring any need to correct it in detail).
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
You fed the troll.... why?!?!
To extend the benefit of the doubt, lol. Just going through the motions. Angel
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Aw, he looked hungry. Poor little guy.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
That how pest infestations start...
You feed one, then another and, before you know it, you're overrun!
Meh, we're well beyond starting. This forum has permanent pests already. I'm not gonna worry about having -jut one more- roach in the walls.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's Darwin Day tomorrow - logic and reason demands merriment! Duty 7 758 February 13, 2022 at 10:21 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
Photo The atrocities of religiosity warrant our finest. Logic is not it Ghetto Sheldon 86 5494 October 5, 2021 at 8:41 pm
Last Post: Rahn127
  First order logic, set theory and God dr0n3 293 27026 December 11, 2018 at 11:35 am
Last Post: T0 Th3 M4X
Tongue Disproving Odin - An Experiment in arguing with a theist with Theist logic Cecelia 983 150730 June 6, 2018 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: Raven Orlock
  a challenge All atheists There is inevitably a Creator. Logic says that suni_muslim 65 14434 November 28, 2017 at 5:02 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  What is logic? Little Rik 278 54854 May 1, 2017 at 5:40 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Atheism and Hope prmptuscerus 62 6321 November 17, 2015 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  What is your Opinion on Having Required Classes in Logic in Schools? Salacious B. Crumb 43 9161 August 4, 2015 at 12:01 am
Last Post: BitchinHitchins
  Prayer: Biggest Hope and The Biggest Disappointment LivingNumbers6.626 8 2384 December 10, 2014 at 4:15 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Logic vs Evidence dimaniac 34 12772 November 25, 2014 at 10:41 pm
Last Post: bennyboy