Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Religitards at again...poor young girl.
Religitards at again...poor young girl.
Critically ill woman faces jail time if she goes forward with lifesaving abortion
by Katie McDonough posted on April 19, 2013 12:58PM GMT

Quote:According to a report from Amnesty International, a seriously ill and pregnant El Salvadorian woman may face jail time if she goes forward with a lifesaving and medically recommended abortion. Abortion is illegal under all circumstances in El Salvador.

The 22-year-old mother of one, identified only as Beatriz, is four-and-a-half months pregnant, but her doctors have confirmed that the fetus has anencephaly (developing without a brain and certain parts of the skull) and that the pregnancy is nonviable. In addition to the fetal diagnosis, Beatriz is experiencing critical health complications related to her lupus and kidney disease.

WOW! a bunch of cells is found to be nonviable but hey it's fucking life so let's kill both the mother and the foetus!!
No better than animals Angry
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
RE: Religitards at again...poor young girl.
It's so stupid that it's beyond words.
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
That's idiotic, especially since the baby will quickly die after birth anyways.. Dodgy
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Yeah but they're not true Christians...or something...
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
The thing that always gets me with these stories, is when the law favours the right of the 'child' (and I put child in inverted commas for a reason), rather than the mother, it always seems to forget that if the mother lives she can give birth to other children. If both the mother and the child are going to die, does it really take that much brain power to work out that you should keep the mother alive rather than essentially sentence them both to death?
Quote:WOW! a bunch of cells is found to be nonviable but hey it's fucking life so let's kill both the mother and the foetus!!
No better than animals Angry

Don't insult animals!
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

I've got nothin'. ._.
Quote:Beatriz is experiencing critical health complications related to her lupus and kidney disease.

Must be what god was talking about when he put his gypsy curse on women. Feel the fucking love.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Quote: but her doctors have confirmed that the fetus has anencephaly (developing without a brain and certain parts of the skull)

I do see their point. It might be the next pope with those qualifications.
This is just sick. What a terrible situation for someone to be in.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bacha Bazi: how poor Afghani boys were raped. WinterHold 76 5332 December 29, 2022 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Oh The Poor Widdle Orange Fucktard Minimalist 35 1952 August 18, 2018 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  The Poor Little Orange Turd Can't Grasp It... Minimalist 0 433 July 20, 2018 at 9:33 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Uh-Oh. Poor Manafort Minimalist 4 630 June 5, 2018 at 1:17 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Third parties profiting off of poor outcomes for patients....in AMERICA!? Aegon 23 3291 April 28, 2018 at 5:41 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Poor Widdle Mikey Cowen...... Minimalist 0 417 April 25, 2018 at 8:45 pm
  Oh, Poor Mike Pence. His Favorite Hobby Horse Shot Down Minimalist 8 1684 April 21, 2018 at 3:24 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Piss Poor Aim Minimalist 9 1783 December 19, 2017 at 10:30 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  The Crazies Will Run This Poor Bastard Out of the Republicunt Party Minimalist 0 425 September 28, 2017 at 9:43 pm
  Poor Useless Bastards. Minimalist 7 785 July 19, 2017 at 2:13 am
Last Post: vorlon13