Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 1:12 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cloning Jesus??? Fuck yeah!
Cloning Jesus??? Fuck yeah!
I saw this as a debate topic that somebody was instigating on debate.orgI think it would be hilarious if somebody did this!

"You'd think after over two thousand years of slacking, dossing about and generally doing nothing much Jesus Christ would rattle his dags and come back down to Earth to assert his father's dominance over the heathens, wouldn't you? But no, he obviously can't be bothered.

Fine, if Jesus won't come of his own accord, we should force him to pay us a visit. That's right, we humans have come a long way since he was last here and we now have the technology to clone humans from DNA, and we've got his on the Turin Shroud. [1,2]

What's more, these days we've got 'planes so there'll be no excuse for him to hang about in the same place like last time; this time we should make him convert the Hindus in India, the Buddhists in China and the savages in Africa; just to prove he's not a racist who only wants white people to find salvation.

A visit from Jesus is long overdue and that's why I affirm that it's time to use DNA taken from the Turin Shroud to clone him and bring him back to Earth, whether he likes it or not.

REF 1: https://www.shroud.com/pdfs/kearse2.pdf
REF 2:http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/15613...an-embryos"
RE: Cloning Jesus??? Fuck yeah!
[Image: 29wa6me.jpg]
"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it" - Robert A. Heinlein
Would you blame sports car for an accident instead of drunk driver?
Good guy Ronald Reagan

(July 17, 2013 at 4:00 pm)Texas Sailor Wrote: Turin Shroud

Someone needs to let these jokers know that the Shroud of Turin is a fraud.
(July 17, 2013 at 4:11 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:
(July 17, 2013 at 4:00 pm)Texas Sailor Wrote: Turin Shroud

Someone needs to let these jokers know that the Shroud of Turin is a fraud.

Cloning from the DNA on it and pissing people off with what you name your creation would be hilarious! It would give "Playing God" an entire new meaning when it comes to cloning! Fucking hilarious!
Shit. I thought it said "Stoning jesus" which would have been a good idea.

Jesus Stoning
(July 17, 2013 at 4:19 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Shit. I thought it said "Stoning jesus" which would have been a good idea.

Jesus Stoning

clone him, then stone him. If you bring him into this world, it would be entirely up to you how you take him out!
Even if the shroud was a real relic there would be no way we'd find any decent ancient DNA on it. Too much deterioration.

Best bet would be to find a tooth. Even one of his baby teeth would be much better.
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.
(July 17, 2013 at 4:19 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Shit. I thought it said "Stoning jesus" which would have been a good idea.

Jesus Stoning

Better yet, do as your smiley does and reenact the crucifixion.
I think something like this would be inevitable...

Supposed to start at 45 seconds. Not working!!!!
I want to see the pope make a Jesus clone army! Would have been better with the last pope though..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Always Proof Your Yeast! Fuck Proof of Gods! chimp3 12 2020 September 9, 2018 at 3:46 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Yeah, Right! chimp3 3 740 January 15, 2017 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Fuck Praying Minimalist 25 3309 June 10, 2016 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  FUCK EASTER / PASSOVER Minimalist 17 3098 April 5, 2015 at 10:27 pm
Last Post: Polaris
  So..... Not Only God but a Court Says "FUCK YOU." Minimalist 53 10496 March 12, 2015 at 3:46 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Apparently, God Said "Fuck Off!" Minimalist 32 11172 August 24, 2013 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Zen Badger
  HELL YEAH. Lehrling 12 2644 October 26, 2011 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Jesus is trying to tell me something; what is it Jesus? TruthWorthy 32 13207 February 5, 2010 at 9:20 am
Last Post: Dotard
  Ireland! Fuck Me Backwards!!!!!! Kyuuketsuki 12 8404 August 20, 2009 at 5:45 am
Last Post: Darwinian