Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 10:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
British royal family = BORING
British royal family = BORING
Does anyone here care about any of the British royal family whatsoever, or know anyone that does? Or is it just hyped up by the media

I don't know if it's just the people I work with or the people I'm surrounded by but I, and pretty much everyone I know and work with and all my close family do not give one solitary shit what the royal family do.

The way the newspaper report on the royal family it's as if everyone is on the edge of their seat watching them get married or dying or working in the army or having a baby.

Even if they all died in a car crash all in one go I wouldn't be interested apart from wondering whether they will be replaced by another aristocratic family which will have to be funded by tens of millions of the general public's money.

Today one of them will be having a baby, it's taken up the first three pages of the newspaper, yet I've been to work come back and now I'm home and I haven't heard anyone, people who I work with or even general members of the public who I pass by mention the story or talk about it even slightly.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

RE: English royal family = BORING
She had the baby yesterday afternoon. It is a boy.
RE: British royal family = BORING
Let us reeinstitute the monarchy and rebuild the REICH!!!!!!!
RE: English royal family = BORING
Yeah, it is weird the way the news reports make out as if everyone is celebrating, but I only know a single person who actually likes the royal family.
Cunt
No....
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(July 23, 2013 at 7:54 am)festive1 Wrote: She had the baby yesterday afternoon. It is a boy.

Oh yeh, I just remembered that's what the story said, that shows how little I bothered to read it.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

I never thought I`d write this.

I`m proud to be a republican.
My friend married a Brit... They have been a little too excited about the royal baby. It was on my FB newsfeed.
All I can say is 'meh'.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

They're even putting this shit on American television. Dear god, nobody caaaaares

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Odd family sayings zebo-the-fat 12 829 August 10, 2023 at 12:09 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Expanding My Family ABQ505 10 1070 April 27, 2022 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  The Soda Battel Royal! T.J. 26 1608 November 30, 2021 at 9:19 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Things your family/friends have done you wish. Brian37 5 498 October 19, 2021 at 5:56 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Parent Trap movie, do you think Lindsay Lohan does British English well in it? Sweden83 6 941 December 5, 2020 at 2:50 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Atheists reminds me of meathead from "All in the family" TV sitcom Lambe7 14 732 July 29, 2020 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Family Resemblances? BrianSoddingBoru4 28 2079 May 14, 2019 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How Americans view the British Cod 81 6272 December 26, 2018 at 10:40 am
Last Post: Fireball
  My Life Is Boring... ƵenKlassen 22 3653 November 30, 2017 at 9:53 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  A little advice on a family matter please NuclearEnergy 6 1135 August 27, 2017 at 7:16 pm
Last Post: Minimalist