Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 11:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Family "invests" $100K in beanie babies, goes bankrupt
Family "invests" $100K in beanie babies, goes bankrupt
Family goes bankrupt after putting $100K into beanie babies

That's why I put all my money into Billy Beer. It's gonna be worth a lot some day.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
RE: Family "invests" $100K in beanie babies, goes bankrupt
löl

funny how a family has to save up money in the US to send kids to college.
I was really hoping this was my dad's ex-wife. She went through a whole Beanie Baby thing and I woulda laughed my ass off if the cunt was out $100k. I guess I'll just have to laugh at this dude instead.
when I was a kid, I loved Beanie Babies, but, somehow, I can tell that even as a kid I was smarter than these guys. You know why? Because I never lost sight of what they were: toys. They're not an investment, they're toys. I wouldn't have given a shit about their becoming more and more expensive unless I wanted to buy some. And now, I'm glad I'm not like those poor schlubs.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
I thought the Beanie Babies fad was over back in the 90's. Those things still exist?
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.
Wow, even I got a Beanie Baby when I was nine and visited the States for the first time Big Grin

But investment? Stupid schmucks..
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

They were 20 years late with that investment.
ronedee Wrote:Science doesn't have a good explaination for water

[Image: YAAgdMk.gif]

I'm putting my dough into tulips. I hear they were worth something back in the day. A comeback is just around the corner!
(July 26, 2013 at 11:56 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: I'm putting my dough into tulips. I hear they were worth something back in the day. A comeback is just around the corner!

Oh yeah, I remember the thing about tulips. Wasn't that on a History show not too long ago?

Crazy.
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.
(July 26, 2013 at 12:02 pm)Rahul Wrote:
(July 26, 2013 at 11:56 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: I'm putting my dough into tulips. I hear they were worth something back in the day. A comeback is just around the corner!

Oh yeah, I remember the thing about tulips. Wasn't that on a History show not too long ago?

Crazy.

No idea. Imma gonna be filthy rich, suckas!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Odd family sayings zebo-the-fat 12 836 August 10, 2023 at 12:09 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Expanding My Family ABQ505 10 1074 April 27, 2022 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Things your family/friends have done you wish. Brian37 5 507 October 19, 2021 at 5:56 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Atheists reminds me of meathead from "All in the family" TV sitcom Lambe7 14 738 July 29, 2020 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Fur babies BrokenQuill92 6 265 November 22, 2019 at 8:43 am
  Family Resemblances? BrianSoddingBoru4 28 2100 May 14, 2019 at 3:22 pm
  What goes on your dog? J a c k 82 5407 March 13, 2018 at 4:14 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Hypothetical: Four babies... The Valkyrie 24 2150 January 12, 2018 at 10:50 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  How long can a Subway sandwich last in the refrigerator before it goes bad? Cthulhu Awakening 11 6483 December 24, 2017 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  my cousin who goes to a mega church septembernine 8 1069 September 19, 2017 at 9:56 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain