Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 11:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fine Xtians...
Fine Xtians...
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/08/23...ainst-love

Quote:After 60 years of attendance, a Tennessee woman and two of her family members have been kicked out of the Ridgedale Church of Christ. What could they have done to warrant such a ban? Linda Cooper sat next to her gay daughter, a police detective with 11 years of service, while she spoke at a hearing on whether the Collegedale, Tennessee police department should allow same-sex benefits:

Quote:Researchers at University of California Berkeley and Duke University report religious affiliation in the U.S. is at its lowest point since it began to be tracked in the 1930s. During a survey taken last year, one in five Americans claimed they had no religious preference. Researchers said that's more than double the number reported in 1990.

Keep stepping on your own dicks, idiots. You're helping the cause.
RE: Fine Xtians...
(August 23, 2013 at 10:40 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Keep stepping on your own dicks, idiots. You're helping the cause.

I agree with the sentiment here; however, stepping on dick is not nearly as offensive as lopping a portion of dick off for the sake of a covenant.
Jesus loves you. But not you, and you, and you, and...

Universal religion, my ass.
Holy Fuck!

Captain Colostomy lecturing about a never ending shit-bag is almost too much to handle for one night.
I guess she'll have have to find another church that doesn't preach hate.
(August 24, 2013 at 6:42 am)NoraBrimstone Wrote: I guess she'll have have to find another church that doesn't preach hate.

Is this sarcasm, or are you setting up someone who has the punchline? Tongue
(August 23, 2013 at 10:40 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/08/23...ainst-love

Quote:After 60 years of attendance, a Tennessee woman and two of her family members have been kicked out of the Ridgedale Church of Christ. What could they have done to warrant such a ban? Linda Cooper sat next to her gay daughter, a police detective with 11 years of service, while she spoke at a hearing on whether the Collegedale, Tennessee police department should allow same-sex benefits:

Quote:Researchers at University of California Berkeley and Duke University report religious affiliation in the U.S. is at its lowest point since it began to be tracked in the 1930s. During a survey taken last year, one in five Americans claimed they had no religious preference. Researchers said that's more than double the number reported in 1990.

Keep stepping on your own dicks, idiots. You're helping the cause.

All that happened is that RELIGION has again proven itself to be in violation of its own claims - and unworthy of belief or belonging.

ANd the more that happens - the more people will realize that they do not need religion - essentially a fraud - to live a good and honorable life.
(August 24, 2013 at 6:42 am)NoraBrimstone Wrote: I guess she'll have have to find another church that doesn't preach hate.

That can be a long search. It is Tennessee, remember.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Xtians Will Hate This. Minimalist 34 3079 December 3, 2018 at 12:39 am
Last Post: T0 Th3 M4X
  Tell Me Again How Your Bullshit Is Spreading in Africa, Xtians! Minimalist 9 1338 July 21, 2018 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Xtians tried to pray Irma away drfuzzy 11 2397 September 12, 2017 at 6:37 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  No Surprise, Here. Xtians Are Full of Shit. Minimalist 5 1187 August 4, 2017 at 12:31 am
Last Post: ComradeMeow
  Tell Me Again How Great Fucking Xtians Are Minimalist 44 13256 June 26, 2017 at 6:05 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Gay, Catholic and Doing Fine athrock 413 41690 February 12, 2016 at 9:45 am
Last Post: Brian37
  A challenge to xtians persuade me dyresand 47 10605 September 4, 2015 at 11:27 am
Last Post: Drich
  Fuck Off, Xtians! Minimalist 94 20563 July 27, 2015 at 11:14 am
Last Post: Redbeard The Pink
  Xtians Celebrate Hitler's Birthday ThomM 7 2505 April 21, 2014 at 8:44 am
Last Post: Aractus
  This Should Piss Off Some Xtians Minimalist 7 2751 April 7, 2014 at 9:50 pm
Last Post: Minimalist