Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 11:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Should Piss Off Some Xtians
This Should Piss Off Some Xtians
http://www.alternet.org/story/153727/5_f...ent_page=1

[/quote]
RE: This Should Piss Off Some Xtians
The founding fathers were much more intelligent and rational than the asshats we have today.
Did you ever try telling a fundie that all this happy horseshit they spout today is an early 20th century thing? That usually drives them off the wall, too.
Hell I used to think all the happy horseshit was written in the constitution before I opened my eyes up and started searching for the truth.
(April 7, 2014 at 12:55 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Did you ever try telling a fundie that all this happy horseshit they spout today is an early 20th century thing? That usually drives them off the wall, too.

Yeah, ask them when "under God" was put into the Pledge of Allegiance. June 14 1954? Holy shit! That's less than 60 years ago!
This is how empires crumble. With morons replacing genius.
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.
Tried posting a youtube video but it won't show up.
There is an ALLLL-knowing, ALLLL-powerful, inVISible being who is everywhere, who created the WHOLE universe, who lives in another dimension called heaven, who is perfect in every way, who was never born and will never die, and who watches you every minute of every day (even when you're squeezing one out on the toilet). There are also unicorns, leprechauns, Santa Claus, an Easter Bunny, and a giant purple people eater.

JUST BELIEVE IT!
(April 7, 2014 at 8:33 pm)Rahul Wrote: This is how empires crumble. With morons replacing genius.

I sent this today to a buddy in Poland who was all worked up over Ukraine.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/monk...intervene/

Quote:About one in six (16 percent) Americans correctly located Ukraine, clicking somewhere within its borders. Most thought that Ukraine was located somewhere in Europe or Asia, but the median respondent was about 1,800 miles off — roughly the distance from Chicago to Los Angeles — locating Ukraine somewhere in an area bordered by Portugal on the west, Sudan on the south, Kazakhstan on the east, and Finland on the north.

They would be a pretty big area even for us to bomb!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  how to get kicked off a christian forum Drich 61 8385 April 30, 2020 at 5:39 pm
Last Post: no one
  Xtians Will Hate This. Minimalist 34 3079 December 3, 2018 at 12:39 am
Last Post: T0 Th3 M4X
  Tell Me Again How Your Bullshit Is Spreading in Africa, Xtians! Minimalist 9 1338 July 21, 2018 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Xtians tried to pray Irma away drfuzzy 11 2397 September 12, 2017 at 6:37 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  No Surprise, Here. Xtians Are Full of Shit. Minimalist 5 1187 August 4, 2017 at 12:31 am
Last Post: ComradeMeow
  Tell Me Again How Great Fucking Xtians Are Minimalist 44 13256 June 26, 2017 at 6:05 pm
Last Post: Astonished
Sad My parents have gone off the deep end Tea Earl Grey Hot 25 6049 March 8, 2017 at 9:05 pm
Last Post: J a c k
  A challenge to xtians persuade me dyresand 47 10605 September 4, 2015 at 11:27 am
Last Post: Drich
  Fuck Off, Xtians! Minimalist 94 20563 July 27, 2015 at 11:14 am
Last Post: Redbeard The Pink
  Let's Give The Muslims A Day Off Minimalist 60 9422 April 7, 2015 at 2:38 pm
Last Post: Mudhammam