Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 6:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Al Qaeda tells China's Uyghurs to prepare for holy war

(CNN) -- A high-ranking al Qaeda leader has called on China's minority Uyghurs to prepare for a holy war against the Chinese government.

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapc...index.html

They've finally fucked with someone who gives less of a shit about human rights, justice and international accords than they do. I see a lot of dead Muslims in the future...
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
RE: Al Qaeda tells China's Uyghurs to prepare for holy war
Al Qaeda apparently isn't familiar with the concept of a "sleeping giant". I'd love to see the Chinese military crush these backwards hatemongers. It'd be a great PR move for them, at the very least.
- Meatball
I think that this might be a good thing Smile Bugging China is possibly the stupidest thing they could have done... ^_^
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Killing is never good. Poking the crocodile is suicidal though.
Seriously!? There's enough war as is...Why can't we just live in peace. Get rid of religion and we'd be much closer
Spinoza Wrote:God is the Asylum of Ignorance
I think it could be good for the region to have fewer religious antagonists... Smile
Quote:A high-ranking al Qaeda leader has called on China's minority Uyghurs to prepare for a holy war against the Chinese government.

Wow, they are suicidal aren't they. China is a sleeping giant you won't wanna wake.
Let them find out the hard way says I.Big Grin
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
SO......

Ya thinks china would invade places like Pakistan, Afghanistan, Durkadurkastan, Iraq and other fanatic muslim strongholds if al Qaeda groups carried out attacks on their citizentry?

If so, what would your reaction be?

Will you still cheer them on to crush the hatemongers and let al Qaeda find out the hardway?

Or would you take the popular stance show against America while we are attempting this?

America invades the homelands of those whom were doing us harm. ILLEGAL! IDIOT SOLIDERS ARE ACTUALLY DOING IT!!

China invades the homelands of those whom are doing them harm. CRUSH THOSE HATEMONGERS CHINA! TEACH THEM THE HARDWAY!

(Insert confused emoticon here)
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
True that. I don't respect the USA's decision if it comes to that. Though honestly... both americans and especially the citizens of Pakistan, Afghanistan, Whateveristan, Iraq and others... have suffered from this moronic engagement enough already. It was amazingly stupid to PO china though...
I prefer the prime directive, non interference. Although I think Kirk broke that rule many times.
binnyCoffee

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The problem with "Holy Places". onlinebiker 28 2346 March 8, 2020 at 3:16 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Gender of Holy Spirit TwoKnives99 31 4703 November 17, 2018 at 2:10 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Why We don't take your Holy Scriptures Seriously vulcanlogician 75 7770 October 25, 2018 at 5:15 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  First Holy Communion (reflections) vulcanlogician 39 5716 May 13, 2018 at 7:14 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  The War of 1812! chimp3 70 8048 May 12, 2018 at 2:12 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Finding the holy grail ignoramus 3 1025 May 4, 2018 at 8:25 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  How can you explain the miracle of the Holy Fire? Thracian 42 10901 April 23, 2018 at 1:18 pm
Last Post: Astreja
  NDE of future war of demons masquerading as aliens scoobysnack 73 25947 June 12, 2017 at 10:10 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
Music Are the holy angels like the time-cops? theBorg 150 18639 October 11, 2016 at 3:54 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  The Holy Horseshit...No Matter Who Wrote It...Is The Problem Minimalist 7 4028 December 12, 2015 at 1:14 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd