Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ah - Xtians
Ah - Xtians
Hypocrisy, undiluted.

[Image: Peanuts-and-Biblical-Principles.jpg]
RE: Ah - Xtians
Sounds like a GOP committee.
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.
Charles Schultz was a fascist hack.
Not only should gay people be allowed to marry, they should be REQUIRED to marry.

They should have the freedom to suffer right along with the rest of us.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(September 21, 2013 at 4:49 pm)Captain Colostomy Wrote: Charles Schultz was a fascist hack.

Actually, he became a secular humanist later in his life.

"I do not go to church anymore… I guess you might say I've come around to secular humanism, an obligation I believe all humans have to others and the world we live in."

You'd believe if you just opened your heart" is a terrible argument for religion. It's basically saying, "If you bias yourself enough, you can convince yourself that this is true." If religion were true, people wouldn't need faith to believe it -- it would be supported by good evidence.
Yeah typical republicunt non sense there
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
(September 21, 2013 at 5:22 pm)Lemonvariable72 Wrote: Yeah typical republicunt non sense there

So nice to hear something other than gay-bashing, atheist-bashing and Obama-bashing. Republicans are nothing if not dedicated to disrespect.
"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.”
- Buddha
"Anyone wanting to believe Jesus lived and walked as a real live human being must do so despite the evidence, not because of it."
- Dennis McKinsey

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Xtians Will Hate This. Minimalist 34 3078 December 3, 2018 at 12:39 am
Last Post: T0 Th3 M4X
  Tell Me Again How Your Bullshit Is Spreading in Africa, Xtians! Minimalist 9 1338 July 21, 2018 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Xtians tried to pray Irma away drfuzzy 11 2394 September 12, 2017 at 6:37 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  No Surprise, Here. Xtians Are Full of Shit. Minimalist 5 1186 August 4, 2017 at 12:31 am
Last Post: ComradeMeow
  Tell Me Again How Great Fucking Xtians Are Minimalist 44 13255 June 26, 2017 at 6:05 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  A challenge to xtians persuade me dyresand 47 10601 September 4, 2015 at 11:27 am
Last Post: Drich
  Fuck Off, Xtians! Minimalist 94 20557 July 27, 2015 at 11:14 am
Last Post: Redbeard The Pink
  Xtians Celebrate Hitler's Birthday ThomM 7 2505 April 21, 2014 at 8:44 am
Last Post: Aractus
  This Should Piss Off Some Xtians Minimalist 7 2750 April 7, 2014 at 9:50 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Dipshit Xtians Lose Their Minds Over "Noah" Minimalist 26 5353 March 29, 2014 at 5:47 am
Last Post: jesus_wept