Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 1:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is bull****... Woman getting attacked on FB
This is bull****... Woman getting attacked on FB
While I may not agree entirely with what she wrote, it did incite hatred against her from hundreds of people

But what the people are writing about her and her family is far worse and needs to be spoken out against

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...357&type=1

This woman wrote a bad comment on facebook and suddenly hundreds of people are bashing her and her family with all sorts of insults... It's disgusting.

Freedom of speech

I agree with their freedom to insult her but it is still a disgrace, they could debate her intellectually instead of resorting to Jerry Springer drama.
“Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.” - Marcus Aurelius
RE: This is bull****... Woman getting attacked on FB
Wow. I would be scared if I were her.

People should probably be able to predict a nasty backlash if they post stuff like this, but there are people proposing raping and killing her. REALLY scary.
But she's just expressing a belief or an idea. Nobody should get threatened for expressing that. All these other people are expressing even worse ideas because they want to kill people for expressing what they deem is a distasteful idea. Just because you're at war doesn't mean you stop being civilized, right?
In case any one ever wondered why I despise FB.
The people threatening her need to be dealt with by the justice system.

That shit is illegal.

Adam Gage Morton: hey I have an idea why dont you go and get your blue waffel looking ass and get a real job. if it wasnt for us there would be no you and your baby would be dead. we dont demand a military discount you stupid fucking whore that cant stop getting gang banged. and tia lee an artical 15 doesnt do anything to a retired diabled combat infantry vet. if I was your husband meagan id cook your baby in the microwave
“Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.” - Marcus Aurelius
Wow. Unless what she said was worse than what Morton said, she can't deserve that.
There are lots of jobs which involve saving lives in high stress situations. I don't know why one specific line of work deserves special treatment. Military members who distinguish themselves in some way deserve praise and accolades, but you aren't entitled to have your dick sucked just for signing up and putting on a uniform.
(September 24, 2013 at 5:49 pm)Minimalist Wrote: In case any one ever wondered why I despise FB.
HALLE-FUCKIN-LUJAH! I thought I was the only one. I don't have a page, because it's all either BS like this or boring trips down memory lane with people you don't care enough about to call, or lame people liking lame shit.

I WILL confess to a weakness for Disco the parakeet, though.

Not to make excuses for the responses or anything, but this seems to be a case of grabbing the tiger by the tail, and then being all shocked and shit about what's on the other end.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
I see nothing wrong with her comment.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Getting to Know the Forum. Disagreeable 0 267 January 23, 2022 at 8:46 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  How to bring equality to man and woman. I have the solution Ramus932 4 551 June 13, 2020 at 9:12 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Where do i discuss about getting fit ? Megabullshit 109 5353 May 19, 2020 at 11:47 am
Last Post: Megabullshit
  A new species of Nado has attacked! <<<clickbait!!!>>> ignoramus 1 324 August 1, 2019 at 9:27 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Getting ready for winter. onlinebiker 21 1627 October 26, 2018 at 11:47 am
Last Post: mlmooney89
  somebody, Please Talk Sense into My Stupid Head. I Think I'm Getting Ready to Fuck Up Rhondazvous 30 2251 September 13, 2018 at 5:41 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  A woman proposes to a man Graufreud 13 1349 August 10, 2018 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: SaStrike
  First World problems getting you down? We're here for support. ignoramus 68 7347 June 18, 2018 at 9:23 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Find out how much your fellow forum members are getting screwed Catholic_Lady 68 7231 April 13, 2018 at 11:26 am
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  I Think I'm Getting Ready to Do Something Dumb (and Expensive) Rhondazvous 21 1978 March 29, 2018 at 9:23 pm
Last Post: ignoramus