Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Justice From The Religion of Peace
More Justice From The Religion of Peace
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-24328932

Quote:A series of car bomb blasts in the Iraqi capital, Baghdad, has killed at least 47 people and injured many more, officials say.

The blasts targeted markets and car parks in mainly Shia Muslim districts of the city.

There has been a recent upsurge in sectarian violence, sparking fears of a return to the bloodletting of 2008.

More than 5,000 people have been killed so far this year, according to United Nations data.

Expect more "justice" to explode in retaliation shortly.

Assholes.
RE: More Justice From The Religion of Peace
Well, there's nothing more peaceful than a dead body.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
That's so morbid, but yet so true.. Undecided
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Quote:The body of a dead enemy always smells sweet.

Titus Flavius Vespasianus
Quote:A suicide bomber attacked a Shia Muslim mosque south of the city, causing the roof to collapse. More than 40 people are now known to have been killed in that incident.
Must be legit. After all, why would someone martyr himself for a lie?
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
That only pertains to Christianity, didn't you know?
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Freedom and peace in the Qur'an KuranMumini19 46 5163 May 7, 2020 at 11:43 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  [Quranic Reflection]: Jonah -peace be upon him- and the whale WinterHold 22 3732 December 26, 2019 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: no one
  Islam religion of peace , convert now before you end up in hell Youwait 62 13979 August 3, 2017 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Moses peace be upon him, very short tale. WinterHold 18 4224 March 8, 2017 at 8:51 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Zakir Naik's Peace TV has been banned in Bangladesh and India ReptilianPeon 0 990 July 19, 2016 at 2:53 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  islam stipulates PEACE through indiscriminate violence driver82 9 1923 April 21, 2016 at 8:11 am
Last Post: Brian37
  IS: "Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting" Napoléon 11 5484 May 15, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Hatshepsut
  Is Islam the religion of peace.....pffft....NO dyresand 83 13647 January 12, 2015 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  What Quran really teaches about peace. Mystic 35 13834 January 8, 2015 at 3:46 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  The religion of peace...? lifesagift 21 6801 January 8, 2015 at 1:10 pm
Last Post: Regina