Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 9:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The religion of peace...?
The religion of peace...?
You imagine a family, 12 kids, all boys growing up...kid 4 is a sportsman, kid 7 an angel, kid 2 a genius, kid 9 has eczema, Kid 11 has extreme views on his god.. will kill for his god... needs to establish a caliphate...

The other brothers are happy being sporty or intellectual.... until brother 11 is in trouble, then eczema kid is supporting kid 11... etc

And that's how I see moderate muslims... and that's why I think I should be able to gripe about this all I like about muslims until they stand up and criticise ISIS more that they do cartoons of muhammed!!!
RE: The religion of peace...?
What the fuck does eczema have to do with anything?
When the sand blows in it it itches like hell.

Who told you that you can't criticize muslims? I do it all the time.

I'm an Equal Opportunity Offender!
(November 6, 2014 at 8:22 pm)Cato Wrote: What the fuck does eczema have to do with anything?

Firstly thanks for a great friendly, positive post, and secondly, at least give it the respect to read it and put it on context, or respond in an appropriate manner if I'm missing the point..
(November 7, 2014 at 6:18 pm)lifesagift Wrote:
(November 6, 2014 at 8:22 pm)Cato Wrote: What the fuck does eczema have to do with anything?

Firstly thanks for a great friendly, positive post, and secondly, at least give it the respect to read it and put it on context, or respond in an appropriate manner if I'm missing the point..

I think he's asking what context the eczema has. It's your story. You are the one who needs to put things into context.
(November 7, 2014 at 6:44 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote:
(November 7, 2014 at 6:18 pm)lifesagift Wrote: Firstly thanks for a great friendly, positive post, and secondly, at least give it the respect to read it and put it on context, or respond in an appropriate manner if I'm missing the point..

I think he's asking what context the eczema has. It's your story. You are the one who needs to put things into context.

Are you for real? have you read my post and not questioned "angel"...?

That post wasn't a sensible structured debate, but a simple slight..

Why are you siding with it against a suggestion of a debate?

I was trying to embrace many parts of the human experience, in order to show the priority given to a religious support... not medical or educational, but religion gets priviledges!
(November 7, 2014 at 6:49 pm)lifesagift Wrote:
(November 7, 2014 at 6:44 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: I think he's asking what context the eczema has. It's your story. You are the one who needs to put things into context.

Well, it's simply some bigotted diatribe. It's obviously your opinion and that tells a lot about you. Thanks for sharing.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(November 7, 2014 at 6:49 pm)lifesagift Wrote:
(November 7, 2014 at 6:44 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: I think he's asking what context the eczema has. It's your story. You are the one who needs to put things into context.

Uhhhh... what?

Quote:That post wasn't a sensible structured debate, but a simple slight..

Uhhhhhhhhhhh... what?

Quote:Why are you siding with it against a suggestion of a debate?

I'm not. I'm saying that your OP makes no sense and needs clarification. I, for one, have no idea what you're trying to get across.
(November 7, 2014 at 6:52 pm)abaris Wrote:
(November 7, 2014 at 6:49 pm)lifesagift Wrote: Are you for real? have you read my post and not questioned "angel"...?

Well, it's simply some bigotted diatribe. It's obviously your opinion and that tells a lot about you. Thanks for sharing.

Well given the forum is about open debate, please explain my bigotry, and why it's in a diatribe... please..

(November 7, 2014 at 6:54 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote:
(November 7, 2014 at 6:49 pm)lifesagift Wrote: Are you for real? have you read my post and not questioned "angel"...?

Uhhhh... what?

Quote:That post wasn't a sensible structured debate, but a simple slight..

Uhhhhhhhhhhh... what?

Quote:Why are you siding with it against a suggestion of a debate?

I'm not. I'm saying that your OP makes no sense and needs clarification. I, for one, have no idea what you're trying to get across.

Well the fact you admit to having no idea doesn't mean I'm wrong...!
(November 7, 2014 at 6:54 pm)lifesagift Wrote: Well given the forum is about open debate, please explain my bigotry, and why it's in a diatribe... please..

Simple, you're judging 1.4 billion people by the image the media feeds you without having first hand experience. You haven't lived among them, I presume. Well, so haven't I, but I reserve judgment for the time I have an informed opinion.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Freedom and peace in the Qur'an KuranMumini19 46 5135 May 7, 2020 at 11:43 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  [Quranic Reflection]: Jonah -peace be upon him- and the whale WinterHold 22 3713 December 26, 2019 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: no one
  Islam religion of peace , convert now before you end up in hell Youwait 62 13933 August 3, 2017 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Moses peace be upon him, very short tale. WinterHold 18 4219 March 8, 2017 at 8:51 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Zakir Naik's Peace TV has been banned in Bangladesh and India ReptilianPeon 0 987 July 19, 2016 at 2:53 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  islam stipulates PEACE through indiscriminate violence driver82 9 1923 April 21, 2016 at 8:11 am
Last Post: Brian37
  IS: "Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting" Napoléon 11 5469 May 15, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Hatshepsut
  Is Islam the religion of peace.....pffft....NO dyresand 83 13643 January 12, 2015 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  What Quran really teaches about peace. Mystic 35 13823 January 8, 2015 at 3:46 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  The religion of peace.. lifesagift 11 2527 October 6, 2014 at 2:09 am
Last Post: paulpablo