Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 11:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd arson attack at planned parenthood office
2nd arson attack at planned parenthood office
Arson attack at Planned Parenthood office

Quote: Someone tried again to burn the Joplin Planned Parenthood building. You'll remember there was an attempt around midnight Wednesday. Then on Friday night, there was another fire at the building at 710 South Illinois. This one caused minor damage. News Talk KZRG asked Joplin Police Lieutenant Matt Stewart if the same person is responsible.

"By looking at the surveillance photos, it appears that the suspect was wearing similar clothing. However, we're unable to determine at this time whether it's the same suspect or not."

Probably another fine, upstanding, oppressed Christian.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
RE: 2nd arson attack at planned parenthood office
psh... I must have missed the commandment where it was ok to damage property and commit felonies for the kingdom of ' our lord Jesus Christ-ah'
It's in the Republican bible.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(October 8, 2013 at 9:11 am)Searching4truth Wrote: psh... I must have missed the commandment where it was ok to damage property and commit felonies for the kingdom of ' our lord Jesus Christ-ah'

Right next to gun-slinging Jesus.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
Just curious, but if the criminal turns out to be just some individual that felt wronged in some way other than their religious views, will you later acknowledge such?
I'd acknowledge that it wasn't due to religious views but it still doesn't make it right
No, crime is crime. I just don't like the pre-emptive finger pointing because it happens way too often, and creates images that may not be accurate.
Sure. Some guy who's pissed off because his girlfriend is getting reproductive health care. My Catholic, anti-abortion mother-in-law said the same thing when Scott Roeder shot Dr. George Tiller. "I hope it was just some guy who was angry because his wife or girlfriend got an abortion and not someone involved with the pro-life movement." We know what the real motive was.

Come on, you know as well as I do why Planned Parenthood offices get attacked like this.
What does the planned parenthood office do exactly which sets them off so much?
Is it not something that is funded by the government?
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
You dont know that th crime was comited by a Jesus freak until the person responsible has been found guilty.

Finger pointing and baseless assumtions are the most destructive thing capable of obstructing a criminal investigation.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some Iranian commanded Attack to USA . AVMXF 47 2352 August 25, 2023 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Attack on voting Spongebob 103 6093 August 18, 2021 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Hawaii Missile Attack revisited Haipule 10 1647 September 25, 2018 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Another dick can't understand the oath of office.... Brian37 14 2715 March 12, 2018 at 9:47 pm
Last Post: rskovride
  The country is going down the shitter with Trump in office, but it's okay NuclearEnergy 7 1126 December 4, 2017 at 9:06 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Can someone tell me where in the 2nd amendment it says you can carry machine guns? NuclearEnergy 310 70517 May 16, 2017 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  What if Trump dies in office? Won2blv 37 4895 March 1, 2017 at 3:09 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Planned Parenthood Prenatal Care (Rebuttal) Tiberius 13 1944 January 26, 2017 at 5:10 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Last night's 2nd Pres "debate". Brian37 3 436 October 10, 2016 at 7:24 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Trump's 2nd amendment call to arms not a criminal offense? Whateverist 17 2931 August 11, 2016 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Whateverist