Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 7:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] Member Photos - Christian Facism
[split] Member Photos - Christian Facism
Since I don't know how to get it to display in the post, here it is as an attachment.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Member Photos
Haha ^_^ Nice glasses and signs, Secularone Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
What is Christian Fascism SO? (and please don't make me sorry for asking - I'm not asking for a political manifesto okWink )
These should help you then Smile

It is usually considered to be extreme right wing (Ultra conservative), although one might encounter difficulties defining it with a single line political spectrum Smile So essentially, Christian fascism would be ultra-conservative Christian ideology Smile I don't claim to be an expert on the subject, but that's what I interpreted it as Smile
Yes you have conservative Christianity over there huh. Sounds amusing. I wonder how you could sandwich board that effectively? I guess if individuals align themselves with it, like my hero Anne Coulter, then you could 'placard' her. Still, it seems more the ideology you need to attack and not the individual.
Well, that's what they are like here. It really isn't amusing though...

What do you mean by 'sandwich board'?? 'placard her'??? Yes, it is the ideology that should be attacked in this instance... but it has also sadly modified the individuals.
I men confront wearing SO's placard or wear them front and back walking down the high street like it'd make any difference whatsoever Rolleyes

/cinic
lol ^_^ Interesting idea you have there Tongue Do you intend to do anything with it? Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm now a paid up member of the CFI - Feels Ace! Duty 9 889 December 22, 2020 at 1:02 pm
Last Post: Duty
  A new member. A Catholic school teacher. Mr. Moncrieff 105 20895 February 25, 2014 at 6:05 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  [split]Atheism is based of ignorance. Sword of Christ 158 41884 November 8, 2013 at 9:07 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  [split] Definitions of Atheism Atheist(KM) 14 3555 April 19, 2013 at 2:22 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  [split] Does God Exist? (Part 3 of whatever) The Grand Nudger 43 13459 July 1, 2011 at 3:57 pm
Last Post: Cinjin
  [split] Hitler had ulterior motives and really wasn't a Christian after all twocompulsive 44 16664 June 28, 2011 at 11:55 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Humanism [Split] theVOID 10 4090 December 18, 2010 at 6:56 am
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  [split] Agnostic atheism is the only intellectually honest position Scented Nectar 38 13468 August 1, 2010 at 12:34 pm
Last Post: Scented Nectar
  Godless photos Autumnlicious 101 33154 February 4, 2010 at 5:07 pm
Last Post: theVOID
  [split] t-shirt to soul topic fr0d0 37 20681 September 7, 2009 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: Kyuuketsuki