Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 2:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Black people blood" isn't accepted in Israel.
The completely ludicrous, racist and fascist government of Israel has truly gone stupid.

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/20...maker.html

Sometimes a nations citizens are just dumbass road blocks to human progress. The more that these road blocks do not exist the better the world will be.
RE: "Black people blood" isn't accepted in Israel.
Omg we found marxraptors antithesis.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
Its not racism if its done within the same race.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
(December 12, 2013 at 1:02 am)I and I Wrote: The completely ludicrous, racist and fascist government of Israel has truly gone stupid.

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/20...maker.html

Sometimes a nations citizens are just dumbass road blocks to human progress. The more that these road blocks do not exist the better the world will be.

Quite the hard-on for Israel haven't we.

As it happens I have experienced a similar event personally. When I went to give blood in Athens they asked if I had lived in the UK. When I confirmed I had they wouldn't take my blood.

It appears they were, at the time, terrified of BSE - or more accurately the spread of creutzfeldt-jakob's disease and reckoned the UK was an at risk location.

Gotta say I was surprised.
Kuusi palaa, ja on viimeinen kerta kun annan vaimoni laittaa jouluvalot!
Quote:Israeli President Shimon Peres expressed disgust at the incident, saying: "There must not be any differentiation between Israeli people's blood. All Israel's citizens are equal."
Please, you are making a big deal out of nothing. It has nothing to do with racism, it is just that Ethiopia has a huge AIDS epidemic & you have to be careful. The President himself has spoken out & this whole issue will be resolved soon.

Viva Israel! Shalom!
(December 12, 2013 at 10:13 am)MarxRaptor Wrote:
Quote:Israeli President Shimon Peres expressed disgust at the incident, saying: "There must not be any differentiation between Israeli people's blood. All Israel's citizens are equal."
Please, you are making a big deal out of nothing. It has nothing to do with racism, it is just that Ethiopia has a huge AIDS epidemic & you have to be careful. The President himself has spoken out & this whole issue will be resolved soon.

Viva Israel! Shalom!

I agree on that.
Besides, its really stupid to speak of racism within a race. Though I'd say that I do agree on many of Israel's policies about race, as the Jews are a people that do value purity of blood, which is a good thing. The noblest and highest of all beings are purebreeds, and this also applies to humans.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
What on earth is purity of blood and purebred humans?!
Mehmet is Voldemort - I've been trying to tell you all.
(December 12, 2013 at 10:13 am)MarxRaptor Wrote:

Viva Israel! Shalom!

Is donated blood in Israel tested for HIV? If so then why does the skin color of someone matter if it's going to be tested anyway?

If donated blood in Israel isn't tested for HIV then that is pretty fucking stupid to not do so from donated blood.

Again, why does it matter to Israelis the color of skin of the donor? Besides the obvious racism.
(December 12, 2013 at 10:24 am)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: The noblest and highest of all beings are purebreeds, and this also applies to humans.

I'm like a stray dog donated to Humane Society receiving a tag on my collar that reads, "Hispanic mix/Unkown breed". Now I get why so many people see us like... mixed breed stray puppies. Mexicans are a mix of everything, ya know. Born in US soil adds to the kick. I should stop washing my hair.

nah! I make mixed breed puppy look good.

[Image: mixedbreed_zpscb5e0430.png]
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1199 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Black People - Stop Blaming Racism, Take Responsibility Napoléon 227 25323 March 18, 2022 at 4:21 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Black Lives Matter is not anti racist, but pro marxist Ramus932 25 1946 June 14, 2020 at 2:10 am
Last Post: Zepp
  Black lives matter WinterHold 49 3267 June 10, 2020 at 7:40 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Biden isn't going down GrandizerII 82 4480 August 16, 2019 at 3:33 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Trump has blood on his hands WinterHold 60 4108 December 13, 2018 at 2:59 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  Black men kneeling Foxaèr 18 2548 May 26, 2018 at 9:04 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Yeah...Trumps bigotry isn't hurting us at all GODZILLA 15 2163 May 20, 2018 at 8:08 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Is Trump trying to piss black people off? Jehanne 31 4640 January 17, 2018 at 9:04 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Can Republicans finally just admit that they hate black people NuclearEnergy 7 1933 July 10, 2017 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: vorlon13