Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 11:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK Atheists told to take of Jesus and Mohammed Tshirts
UK Atheists told to take of Jesus and Mohammed Tshirts
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/12/..._hp_ref=uk

Quote:According to the students, a member of the LSE Legal and Compliance Team and Head of Security said that the wearing of the t-shirts could be considered "harassment", as it could "offend others" by creating an "offensive environment".

The students eventually agreed to cover up the t-shirts but said they "completely disagreed" with the students' union.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

RE: UK Atheists told to take of Jesus and Mohammed Tshirts
Typo in the title of this thread
ALL PRAISE THE ONE TRUE GOD ZALGO

(December 21, 2013 at 5:22 am)victor4128 Wrote: Typo in the title of this thread

You are correct, in my defense I am quite hung over.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(December 21, 2013 at 6:23 am)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(December 21, 2013 at 5:22 am)victor4128 Wrote: Typo in the title of this thread

You are correct, in my defense I am quite hung over.

In his defense, nobody worthwhile cares about the occasional typo.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
A secondary part of this fuss is the decision by some universities to allow visiting speakers to have the audience divided by sex, men on one side and women on the other. I'm sure this would not be allowed if the division was racial rather than sexual. (Where would a transgender person sit??)
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

This has been going on for a while at LSE now.

Turns out LSE is full of hypocrites who are petrified of seeing Muslims rioting in their campus.

The ASH society there I believe are fighting tooth and nail against the bullying tactics of their students union and executive, and they should be supported 100%.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Lets be clear, one could wear a Tshirt mocking Jesus with no problems at all. this is solely about Muslims and the de facto special rights they have in the UK to behave in increasingly unacceptable ways.

The blame must be laid at the doctrine of multiculturalism and the invented nonsense of "islamaphobia" a term used by multicultis to attack those who question and criticise Islam.
Quote:the t-shirts were "clearly designed to depict Mohammed and Jesus in a provocative manner"

Good. Fuck both of the silly ideas personified by those two assholes.
If they are wearing the t-shirts purely to offend people, that's unacceptable behaviour. If they're wearing them for any other reason at all, there is no reason to stop them from wearing them, because if a person is offended by the actions of a person not intending to offend, the offended person is in the wrong and needs to take control of their own bloody emotions.
This is proof of the Islamification of our society. I think Dawkins's tweets sum this up perfectly.

No more Moslems should be allowed into the West, as they are clearly intent on taking over. Anyone wearing a hijab or burqa should be detained as a terror suspect.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My take on one of the arguments about omnipotence ShinyCrystals 9 698 September 4, 2023 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Atheists, if God doesnt exist, then explain why Keanu Reeves looks like Jesus Christ Frakki 9 1032 April 1, 2023 at 4:07 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  Church of the atheists and prayer and supplication Eclectic 23 1927 September 19, 2022 at 2:34 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Atheists being asked about the existence of Jesus Der/die AtheistIn 154 17286 January 24, 2019 at 1:30 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Don't take it personally. Mystic 83 7333 October 16, 2018 at 12:52 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Miracles and their place, and Atheists. Mystic 35 4478 October 4, 2018 at 3:53 am
Last Post: robvalue
  I enjoy far right atheists more than lgbt marxist atheists Sopra 4 2202 February 28, 2018 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  What godly miracle would it take? Astonished 48 14599 October 8, 2017 at 11:01 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  I told my little girl about angels yesterday... Jehanne 44 10762 September 6, 2017 at 11:23 am
Last Post: mordant
Question How Much Evidence Will It Take You To Believe In God??? Edward John 370 38801 November 16, 2016 at 4:03 am
Last Post: robvalue