Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So who do you think Comb Over Mussolini will nomiate?
So who do you think Comb Over Mussolini will nomiate?
A name that has been thrown out quite a bit already is Ted Cruz. I can't imagine the fuckfest that would be. Then again, I imagine Putin's going to advise his boyfriend who to pick when they meet next month. All I hope is he selects someone who will actually uphold the Constitution. Not someone with a personal agenda. However, I fear that isn't remotely possible in this situation.
RE: So who do you think Comb Over Mussolini will nomiate?
(June 28, 2018 at 12:44 pm)Libertarian God Wrote: A name that has been thrown out quite a bit already is Ted Cruz. I can't imagine the fuckfest that would be. Then again, I imagine Putin's going to advise his boyfriend who to pick when they meet next month. All I hope is he selects someone who will actually uphold the Constitution. Not someone with a personal agenda. However, I fear that isn't remotely possible in this situation.

Is Himmler dead?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(June 28, 2018 at 1:06 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(June 28, 2018 at 12:44 pm)Libertarian God Wrote: A name that has been thrown out quite a bit already is Ted Cruz. I can't imagine the fuckfest that would be. Then again, I imagine Putin's going to advise his boyfriend who to pick when they meet next month. All I hope is he selects someone who will actually uphold the Constitution. Not someone with a personal agenda. However, I fear that isn't remotely possible in this situation.

Is Himmler dead?
OH FUCK! Something just dawned on me. What if he nominates Joe Arpaio?
He could nominate Sean Hannity.  Or Michael Cohen.  There is no end of the fuckheads he can come up with.

Sorry, too busy. I am learning german and preparing to emigrate.
Trump Weighing Senator Mike Lee for Supreme Court Vacancy, Sources Say

"President Donald Trump has asked advisers their opinions about nominating Utah Senator Mike Lee to replace Justice Anthony Kennedy on the Supreme Court, according to three people familiar with the matter."
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...rt-vacancy

He's a crazy guy who thinks that he will become a god with his own world and harem after he croaks.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Lee_(...olitician)
A loon 
An idiot 
Or an ass kisser
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

A media talking head lawyer/ex-judge. 

Who does FOX have on routinely?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
He will nominate whichever person on the Federalist Society’s short list Mike Pence, Jay Sekulow, and Sean Hannity agree will best serve Conservative Jesus.

Bonus points if the judge has fucked up ideas about the extent of the president’s pardon authority.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1306 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  What do you think about the police? FlatAssembler 169 13676 December 19, 2022 at 12:49 am
Last Post: FlatAssembler
  What you think of USA voting system? Woah0 10 934 August 17, 2022 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  What do you think about gun control? FlatAssembler 93 4011 February 21, 2022 at 10:06 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  What do you think about the immigration crisis? FlatAssembler 37 4239 February 21, 2022 at 7:48 pm
Last Post: highdimensionman
  What do you think is Trump's next move? WinterHold 42 1790 October 8, 2020 at 12:01 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  What do you think all these GOP senators get in return for brown nosing Trump? A Godzilla fan 15 1626 September 30, 2019 at 11:52 am
Last Post: A Godzilla fan
  Why does comb over Mussolini think he's king with unlimited powers? GODZILLA 9 750 November 29, 2018 at 4:54 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
Shocked Do you think Trump will be arrested or kicked out of the White House soon? WinterHold 32 3749 July 25, 2018 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: John V
  So what do you think will happen with Trump? NuclearEnergy 26 4138 August 10, 2017 at 11:30 pm
Last Post: Fireball