Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 9:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You cant prove there isnt a God
You cant prove there isnt a God
Okay so maybe you dont picture God as some Czar of the universe with a grey beard and rosy cheeks.

Maybe you could call God whatever it was that was responsible for all the beauty. Maybe it was a big bang but you can call God the energy that created the big bang that lead to a single cell organism that eventually developed a vagina.

Vaginas are very beautiful and I think they are so beautiful that they demanded a creator and designer.

Call God whatever it is that is responsible for beautiful things. Like your Mothers Paps Wink
RE: You cant prove there isnt a God
The creator of my vagina is muh momma's egg's X Chromosome and muh Daddy's sperm's X Chromosome.
[Image: jq523f5c52.gif]
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(January 22, 2014 at 3:56 pm)Kayenneh Wrote: [Image: jq523f5c52.gif]

Why am I a troll?

(January 22, 2014 at 3:54 pm)No_God Wrote: The creator of my vagina is muh momma's egg's X Chromosome and muh Daddy's sperm's X Chromosome.

But how did mommas eggss X Chromosomes and Daddys sperm get there?

Cant you call God whatever it was that is responsible for mommas egg and daddys sperm that led to you being formed in your mamas womb; which molded your paps and your beautiful and incomprehensible and unfathomably interesting, sensational, amazing, outstanding, juicy, and hair raising vagina?
(January 22, 2014 at 3:59 pm)Pope Leo Decrapio Wrote: Cant you call God whatever it was that is responsible for mommas egg and daddys sperm that led to you being formed in your mamas womb; which molded your paps and your beautiful and incomprehensible and unfathomably interesting vagina?

Only if it was something that conforms to a predefined definition of a god. Otherwise you would be calling the evolutionary process a "god" which it isn't.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

I call God that which would cause the impossible. Therefore God does not exist. QED
(January 22, 2014 at 4:08 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(January 22, 2014 at 3:59 pm)Pope Leo Decrapio Wrote: Cant you call God whatever it was that is responsible for mommas egg and daddys sperm that led to you being formed in your mamas womb; which molded your paps and your beautiful and incomprehensible and unfathomably interesting vagina?

Only if it was something that conforms to a predefined definition of a god. Otherwise you would be calling the evolutionary process a "god" which it isn't.

Well what is responsible for the evolutionary process?

There might be a God, it just means maybe he is a jerk who chooses to hide himself and makes no sense.

There certainly is alot of beauty out there for it to all happen accidently. Dont you think?

Do you have a vagina? If not, the post you quoted was not meant for you.
I can't prove that Cyril the Space Wombat isn't orbiting Saturn, either.

That doesn't mean I'm going to start believing in him.

Of course, the religious can't prove there's a god, either.

I'll ignore the rest of the references.
Dying to live, living to die.
(January 22, 2014 at 3:59 pm)Pope Leo Decrapio Wrote: But how did mommas eggss X Chromosomes and Daddys sperm get there?

All evidence points to strictly natural processes. There is no need to insert any god, anywhere.

Quote:Cant you call God whatever it was that is responsible for mommas egg and daddys sperm that led to you being formed in your mamas womb; which molded your paps and your beautiful and incomprehensible and unfathomably interesting, sensational, amazing, outstanding, juicy, and hair raising vagina?

i guess if you want to distort and stretch definitions so far as to be all but meaningless, go ahead.

But in order for people to have meaningful communication, definitions have to be decided on, including the word 'god'.

You'd believe if you just opened your heart" is a terrible argument for religion. It's basically saying, "If you bias yourself enough, you can convince yourself that this is true." If religion were true, people wouldn't need faith to believe it -- it would be supported by good evidence.
Zzzzzzzz

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If There Was A HELPFUL God… BrianSoddingBoru4 49 3004 February 8, 2024 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  IF There Was God... ronedee 36 1321 February 5, 2024 at 11:01 pm
Last Post: Astreja
  Jerry Falwell Jnr "not a christian" and wanted to prove himself to not be like Snr GUBU 18 1953 November 1, 2022 at 8:57 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  How can you prove that the gospel of Mark is not the "word of god"? Lincoln05 100 11720 October 16, 2018 at 5:38 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
Question Why do you people say there is no evidence,when you can't be bothered to look for it? Jaguar 74 20246 November 5, 2017 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Proof that there is no God Nihilist Virus 10 2357 March 31, 2017 at 1:58 am
Last Post: ronedee
  How does "Science prove that the miracles of the Bible did not happen" ? Emzap 62 11236 November 4, 2016 at 2:05 am
Last Post: dyresand
  Hell and God cant Co-exist. Socratic Meth Head 440 45684 June 22, 2016 at 8:15 am
Last Post: madog
  There is no argument for the existence of "God" Foxaèr 38 7446 March 15, 2016 at 8:50 am
Last Post: popsthebuilder
  Christians. Prove That You Are Real/True Christians Nope 155 51162 September 1, 2015 at 1:26 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho