Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 1:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drunk stories?
Drunk stories?
Do any of you guys have any entertaining stories about your alcohol-fueled adventures?
I have several, but one of my favorites is the time my buddy and I got pretty smashed from a bunch of Jagermeister and ended up streaking in front of the police station, because it was right down the road. 2 Cops ended up chasing us on foot but we actually got away by swimming across a small river and sat on the riverbank in the dark listening to the cops shout obscenities at us.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Edward Gibbon
RE: Drunk stories?
I do not drink alcohol for some reason.
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
Professional Watcher of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report!
But being totally out of control of your own actions and lacking judgement is fun!
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Edward Gibbon
I guess, I just never had an real reason to drink. Maybe one day.
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
Professional Watcher of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report!
I was 19 and had just escaped the bible institute. It was the first time I ever had an alcoholic beverage. I was DRUNK. I wanted to smoke and I kept asking for my friends to give my one. They finally did, but didn't lite it. I began to "smoke" the dead cigarette and coughed a lot, because I was new to smoking, and people cough the first time, you see. Big Grin
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
My mine mostly consist of me giggling and snuggling up to one of my friend, then falling asleep in their laps.
I got drunk quite a bit in Western Pennsylvania. My then-BFF got me into beer drinking. I liked Long Island Iced Tea, plus Bud and Guiness.

I would always get really, really talkative, really really flirty, and would swear a whole hell of a lot. I was never mean, though. My mood was always upbeat when I was drunk. I did throw up all over my then-BFF's parents' rug near State College, though.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
I once corrected an Italian guy on his Italian pronunciation. While in Italy. While drunk. Angel

The only time I'm been throwing up drunk was with my parents and sisters (and brother in law) in New Orleans a few years ago.

BTW, if you're ever in New Orleans on Bourbon Street, I recommend the Hand Grenades, they're SOOO GOOD!!! But only have one. And nurse it. Big Grin
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
I've never touched alcohol, but if I had, I'm sure I've never been drunk or done anything interesting. Or illegal.

Nope, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
(February 7, 2014 at 7:14 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: I've never touched alcohol, but if I had, I'm sure I've never been drunk or done anything interesting. Or illegal.

Nope, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

buahaha too cute!
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One sentence scary stories Foxaèr 25 1269 August 16, 2023 at 8:15 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Your pet stories. Brian37 27 1649 February 4, 2021 at 5:24 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  The Drunk Tank LadyForCamus 185 14899 March 24, 2019 at 7:54 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Who says drunk girls in a club aren't fun brewer 30 5226 November 6, 2018 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Sob stories Cod 11 957 September 30, 2018 at 3:17 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  What type of drunk are you? ErGingerbreadMandude 31 4044 January 9, 2018 at 12:00 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Either texting and driving or drunk driving........ Brian37 0 391 October 8, 2017 at 7:18 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Random Insight When Drunk #1 Edwardo Piet 41 3867 September 25, 2016 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  The 'Random Lyrics When Drunk And In A Good Mood' thread. Edwardo Piet 5 1678 August 22, 2016 at 7:58 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Who wants to get drunk with me? Cyberman 16 2326 July 10, 2016 at 9:06 pm
Last Post: Athene