Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 5:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important information for men
Important information for men
There are things you may not have been told! I wasn't, and this has been a horrible experience. As such I wish to share with you "the chat"

When you reach your 30s / 40s your body is going to start going through your changes. These may seem scary, but its perfectly natural and normal.

HAIR STARTS GROWING OUT OF / ON YOUR EARS!!! AND INSIDE YOUR NOSE!!!

And I'm not talking about fuzz, or bristles. No, these are long, like INCH long, individual curly ones. You're watching tv, minding your own business, you scratch a tickle, and sweet evil lucifer there they are.

Why did nobody warn me of this? I just found one which is grey! I have a grey hair growing out of my ear! On my head, fair enough. The grey eyebrows too I have come to accept. But what is this cruel twisted trick of nature.

If it continues at this rate In a few years I'll resemble a cross between gandalf and chewbacca!
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
RE: Important information for men
(February 10, 2014 at 4:44 pm)Jacob(smooth) Wrote: Why did nobody warn me of this?
Notice how all the guys in their 50s and 60s are smirking at you? Yeah, there's a fuckload more they aren't warning you about.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
[Image: $_35.JPG]

You're welcome. Big Grin
(February 10, 2014 at 5:03 pm)Tonus Wrote:
(February 10, 2014 at 4:44 pm)Jacob(smooth) Wrote: Why did nobody warn me of this?
Notice how all the guys in their 50s and 60s are smirking at you? Yeah, there's a fuckload more they aren't warning you about.

I've already discovered the DPE, what the hell else is there we're not warned about?
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
Now where have I heard this before?....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwcSx0cU_x0
(February 10, 2014 at 5:04 pm)Jacob(smooth) Wrote: I've already discovered the DPE, what the hell else is there we're not warned about?

Your future ability to take a piss, for one.
I'm feeling your pain.. literally, i'll be 38 this year and can relate to every single thing you've said :/
Quote:When you reach your 30s / 40s your body is going to start going through your changes.

Intelligent design?
(February 10, 2014 at 5:20 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Intelligent design?
Eat from the wrong tree, and god fucks up your prostate. You think we've got it bad? Image what Adam was going through at 930 years old!
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
Oh - hope you aren't too attached to being able to have erections.

Just sayin'.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The prevalence of HIV among gay men darnwelling 30 1886 January 11, 2023 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: darnwelling
  A question for the straight men Catholic_Lady 87 12682 January 11, 2023 at 3:44 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  How important are you? Ahriman 50 4345 April 26, 2022 at 6:55 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  An important dressing question Foxaèr 18 516 September 6, 2021 at 5:52 am
Last Post: brewer
  Little green men just got real. ignoramus 87 7103 July 7, 2021 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  The army is one of the best examples of gender inequality towards MEN Macoleco 64 5299 February 18, 2021 at 8:04 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Real Men onlinebiker 111 5422 January 28, 2020 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  Men who don't flush public toilets Alexmahone 32 3044 April 25, 2018 at 10:14 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  men and women with tattoos, hot or not? orthodox-man 110 20970 April 24, 2018 at 8:12 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Question for the heterosexual men of AF Catholic_Lady 242 26600 April 18, 2018 at 11:40 am
Last Post: Catholic_Lady