Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 10:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your poison?
What's your poison?
What's your poison and how do you take it?

I myself am a White Russian girl, not that any of these idiot rednecks knows how to make one properly. Why do they keep trying to make it with MILK?! You're supposed to put in heavy cream idiots!
RE: What's your poison?
Dirty vodka martini. Two olives.

Or, scotch or whiskey on the rocks. UK stuff though - bourbon is disgusting taken straight.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
I'm a wine drinker. I prefer a dry red like a Malbec.

But when it comes to beer I am NOT picky at all. I'll consume monstrous amounts of Coors Light.

If I do liquor it is in a cosmo or a martini of some kind. Shots are bad... BAD BAD BAD.
Islay Single Malt scotch, no rocks Smile

Edit: Dry Riesling
(February 19, 2014 at 11:22 am)No_God Wrote: But when it comes to beer I am NOT picky at all. I'll consume monstrous amounts of Coors Light.

Ugh. Life is too short for bad beer. I live in North Carolina - land of the most awesome craft beer.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(February 19, 2014 at 11:22 am)No_God Wrote: But when it comes to beer I am NOT picky at all. I'll consume monstrous amounts of Coors Light.

And what beer do you drink?
Most beers, many wines, irish cream, egg nog mixes, and Leroux peppermint schnapps (the 20 percent alcohol kind). Ginger brandy on the rocks is really good too. I got way too sick off of heavier shit in my younger days, so I'm pretty much sticking with those for the rest of my time on this planet.

My favorite poison though is of course the smoking variety... CANNABIS! Tongue But I don't need to tell most of you that
(February 19, 2014 at 11:27 am)thesummerqueen Wrote:

Ugh. Life is too short for bad beer. I live in North Carolina - land of the most awesome craft beer.

Come to Oregon some time. Smile

I like Pinot Noirs and prefer reds over whites, wheat beers, fruity mixed drinks, top shelf margaritas (with a salted rim) and dirty martinis - *ahem* three olives Wink Cat Daddy moonshine is really good when it's mixed with Diet Coke, but I don't often drink it because it's hard to get here in Oregon.

I had Southern Comfort for the first time last Friday and it was really good.
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
Yes, our colonial cousins have no idea how to make scotch. And should not be allowed to try.

Single malt is not merely a drink, it's a symphony. There is so much variety. A Laphroaig is no more like a Dalwhinnie than a Guinness is like a lager.

Single malt is the future. My present favourite is a 1978 aberfeldy. But don't tell the Tomintoul or the Dalwhinnie I said that.
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
Quote:And what beer do you drink?

Anything and everything. I will eat and or drink anything at least once.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Name your poison. Brian37 49 1760 August 29, 2020 at 11:45 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A Compelling Reasn to Strangle, Shoot, Stab, Poison, and Otherwise Kill You True Love Rhondazvous 13 3023 December 14, 2015 at 5:06 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Another reminder that religion is poison. Brian37 3 911 January 20, 2014 at 11:18 am
Last Post: houseofcantor
  My Christmas Poison Cinjin 15 3261 December 29, 2013 at 3:46 am
Last Post: Cinjin
  Why Religion is Poison Brian37 4 1060 December 13, 2013 at 10:13 am
Last Post: Gooders1002
  Pick your poison CleanShavenJesus 42 10201 July 9, 2013 at 4:34 am
Last Post: Ben Davis