Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 1:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOL, nursing home sued
LOL, nursing home sued
Quote: A New York nursing home is being sued after strippers were allegedly hired on a regular basis to cheer up elderly female residents.

The son of one resident is suing the East Neck Nursing Centre in West Babylon, Long Island, claiming his highly religious mother was “violated” by the striptease performance.

Franklin Youngblood said in court papers that he visited his mother, Bernice, in January and was shocked to find a photograph of her stuffing dollar bills into a dancer’s briefs.

The Chippendales-style act appeared to have taken place in the facility’s recreation room, with other residents looking on.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...dents.html

ROFLOL
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: LOL, nursing home sued
I've got a great photo that would go with this story.

I wonder if the staff would allow it?
Quote:The son of one resident is suing the East Neck Nursing Centre in West Babylon, Long Island, claiming his highly religious mother was “violated” by the striptease performance.

Franklin Youngblood said in court papers that he visited his mother, Bernice, in January and was shocked to find a photograph of her stuffing dollar bills into a dancer’s briefs.
Sounds as if he has that backwards.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
The family is seeking a seven-figure settlement? What a fucking tool.
I know it's called a nursing home, but that doesn't mean it's a nursery. These people are adults, if they want to have a good time with strippers more power to 'em I say. Beside she looks like she's enjoying herself well enough, probably a lot more than if they'd of organised a knitting club.
(April 8, 2014 at 11:56 am)Tonus Wrote:
Quote:The son of one resident is suing the East Neck Nursing Centre in West Babylon, Long Island, claiming his highly religious mother was “violated” by the striptease performance.

Sounds as if he has that backwards.

Obviously someone was offended, but I don't think giving money to someone constitutes as being violated. That was probably the highlight of their week, and some guy decides he's going to sue because he expected them to just play bingo or whatever.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Quote:“Plaintiff Bernice Youngblood was placed in apprehension of imminent, offensive, physical harm, as she was confused and bewildered as to why a muscular, almost nude man, was approaching her and placing his body and limbs, over [her],” the lawsuit said.

Yeah, she was so "confused and bewildered" that she started stuffing money in his shorts!

And fuck man, getting old his hard enough. Don't take away their strippers, too.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Yeish. If I had a quid for every time I'd been sexually harassed by septuagenarians whilst treating them...

True story. Lots of very elderly ladies wear their knickers over their tights (to keep them up). Which is fine except that it means that when they take their tights off, they take everything off. Then you have to treat the feet and they just sit their, legs apart and you try so SO hard not to look. But it's like a car crash, you can't not. It just sits their winking at you, like a loosely packed, slightly fishy kebab. One assumes it's by accident but considering some of the delightfully disgraceful old folk I've known, one can't be sure!

All podiatrists have had this experience. It's one reason we drink.
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
Quote:“Plaintiff Bernice Youngblood was placed in apprehension of imminent, offensive, physical harm, as she was confused and bewildered as to why a muscular, almost nude man, was approaching her and placing his body and limbs, over [her],” the lawsuit said.
The fact that she has a son implies that she was neither confused nor bewildered when a nearly-nude young hunk approached her.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
(April 8, 2014 at 1:56 pm)Jacob(smooth) Wrote: Yeish. If I had a quid for every time I'd been sexually harassed by septuagenarians whilst treating them...

True story. Lots of very elderly ladies wear their knickers over their tights (to keep them up). Which is fine except that it means that when they take their tights off, they take everything off. Then you have to treat the feet and they just sit their, legs apart and you try so SO hard not to look. But it's like a car crash, you can't not. It just sits their winking at you, like a loosely packed, slightly fishy kebab. One assumes it's by accident but considering some of the delightfully disgraceful old folk I've known, one can't be sure!

All podiatrists have had this experience. It's one reason we drink.
This made my day! Lmao
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Supreme Court To Take Up Right to Carry Firearm Outside Home onlinebiker 57 2144 April 29, 2021 at 8:20 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Pope sued Foxaèr 12 821 November 29, 2020 at 2:50 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Home Schooling onlinebiker 15 655 August 13, 2020 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  West Virginia, WH dumbass, send him home. Brian37 42 2888 March 18, 2020 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Shot in her own home! Brian37 119 7278 October 16, 2019 at 7:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Sen. Moscow Mitch Injured at Home DeistPaladin 21 3491 August 12, 2019 at 10:21 am
Last Post: Fireball
  LOL. Yeah, Sure. Minimalist 0 244 August 8, 2018 at 1:10 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Search For Leaks Closer To Home Minimalist 0 537 May 1, 2018 at 12:31 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Alex Jones being sued by parents of Sandy Hook Victims Divinity 26 3620 April 20, 2018 at 7:23 am
Last Post: Brian37
  LOL. What Is She Going To Do? Minimalist 5 1077 February 23, 2018 at 1:35 am
Last Post: Amarok